Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

Just tripped across this, not sure if the light came locked out or broken

I too have an order in the system for a S30 for almost 2 weeks and it’s still processing. This confuses me too as to how a new batch appeared and is selling however old orders have not been fulfilled?

Hi guys, yes we have come a new batch s30, but orders is more than new arrival, so not all the orders will be shipped out

ps: it will need some days for our related staff to ship out new arrivals, if someone’s s30 is shiped, welcome to tell others the good news :wink:

GearBest’s New Arrival ( NOV 11th: Sunwayman M25C Ti - limited pieces vesion )

Hi Dba, if you need any after sale service, please be free to contact our CSgearBest here

Weclome to make this groupbuy to come true ( this group buy is with a review video )
Official Brinyte B158 Zooming Flashlight Group Buy Thread (OP updated 11-11-15)$22.59(white)/$20.59(color) if we get to 50!

DITO Feng Bird Stainless LED Flashlight

coupon:DITOGB
price: $8.23

Will the Olight S30 s15 come beck in stock?

When will Gearbest stock the new 20000mha Xiaomi powerbank?

Dammit…now I know that my 16000 Xiaomi powerbank is old and needs a replacement immidiately :wink:
Is there any roundabout price available what this thing will cost?

s15 now is out of production, no more available, and most of the orders that has been made before will be shipped

for Olight S30, please pay attention to our product page, we will change the statement depending on the cases

H cajampa,

Original Xiaomi Mi 20000mAh Mobile Power Bank is on GearBest now, thanks for liking it :wink:
http://www.gearbest.com/iphone-power-bank/pp_263761.html

Nice thanks instant wishlist :wink:

It is going to be really hard to be sensible and wait for a sale on that one :bigsmile:

Any coupon or code for the xiaomi 10000mah power bsnk?

Question about the Xiaomi 20000mah powerbank:

Among the features listed, it says:

“The best feature is here, it supports DC 5V/2A 9V/2A 12V/1.5A and fast charging”

Does this mean the INPUT has variable voltage capability? Higher voltage, faster charging?

This means that it is compatible with qualcomm’s quick charge 2.0

1. Qualcomm’s quick charge is for fast recharging of devices attached to it, right?
2. The “DC 5V/2A 9V/2A 12V/1.5A” mentioned above is for the output voltage of the charger to re-charge the powerbank faster (input), or as Output of the powerbank?

My concern is, for such a large capacity powerbank, it will take plenty of hours to re-charge it by just using an ordinary 5v, 2A, usb charger.

it’s already in a discounted price :wink:

The 16000mha one already does take many hours to recharge.

I haven’t double checked this but i assume a quick charge 2.0 compatible powerbank is quick charge 2.0 compatible both on the charge and recharge circuit, it would be crazy if it weren’t and that means if you use quickcharge 2.0 charger to charge up the powerbank it should go much quicker also :wink:

Even faster to charge (38% than a 2.0 ) is a quick charge 3.0 compatible charger & powerbank :wink: but i don’t own a quick charge 2.0 or 3.0 compatible phone yet, i just want the bigger capacity at even lower weight.

Okay, I ordered one. It better not go on flash sale or something.