Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

yes.

Judging by the reviews I would say it does not have the lighted tail switch, I don’t think GB sells it with the biscotti driver UI either.

Edit: after reading more of the customer reviews a few have said it does have the lighted tail switch

@Gearbest Can you confirm, please?

i’m confused bacause Balazs (customers reviews page 4) show picture with lighted tail switch .

yes i saw that too, hopefully gearbest can confirm for us

Any chance for a nice deal on https://www.gearbest.com/batteries/pp_681017.html ?
According to HKJ these are good!
Test/review of UltraFire 18350 1100mAh (Black-red)

I got it from GB with lighted tail switch and standard Convoy 3/5 mode UI.

Do not worry, I am confirming about this, when come back to office Monday, I will let you know the result.

Thank you for your inquiry here, nice weekend!!

I already have the gray and blue versions of the S2+. But I bought this too because of the lighted tail switch! :heart_eyes: :smiley:

Hello Gearbest, can you tell me what happened to my orders shipped two month ago?

Oct 08, 2017 02:00:12 AMOrder number: W1710080200120172
Oct 17, 2017 20:02:43 PMOrder number: W1710172002430858

If they not come next week, I have to do a paypal dispute.
Thanks

Hahahaha I ordered something just about the same time as you and it just arrived yesterday. Great deals but long wait sometimes with Gearbest.

Orders I made in early october have been trickling in, out of order, one package at a time, over the last few days.

Same here and with various types & weights. A few knives and a few lights from little Nitecore tubes to a camp knife. Sometimes they just all show up at once sometimes it’s an item a day. Knives seem to be noticeably slower.

GEARBEST
Flash sale for GODOX
Godox TT685N i - TTL LCD Flash Speedlite For Nikon DSLR… ?))
https://www.gearbest.com/photography-accessories/pp_381314.html?wid=21

Please, can you renove convoy s2+ xpl Hi??
Thanks.

cool thanks for that Speadge

Could you edit your post to show only the above?
And could you give the reasons for the removal?

Maybe he wanted to say renew? I was just going to ask for that, the code is expired now.

does he mean ‘Renew’ maybe?

Of course, the coupon was sold out.

I don’t think he meant that he wants it removed. I think he’s asking that the code be reactivated: renove> renew-
I could be wrong :smiley:

EDIT: oops, slow reply