Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

Hi MountainKing,

if you mean this i2 charger, http://www.gearbest.com/chargers-batteries/pp_105267.html, then it’s in stock now. :wink:

Yes! THIS CAHRGER!!! Thanks.

I tried to order that charger although it was in stock. Later I received a notice saying that they could not fulfill the order, no explanation. I was offered two choices: 1) buy other products. 2) Store credit. I asked why they couldn’t ship as it was clearly noted as in stock but no answer. They did refund back to my Paypal account after another email though.

So be prepared for some f*cking around if you place this order. Let me know if it works out though, I still want to get a few.

Hi could you please PM me your order number and Ticket number, thanks

PM sent.

This is EXACTLY what happened to me. Except, I went in circles and circles for like 3 weeks before actually getting the refund. This is why I asked this question. Let me know if they actually ship it. I’m interested to know if they will ship it :smiley:

$23.99 Multi-function Combination Outdoor Tactical Backpack
without coupon.

Yeah, kind of makes you worry about ordering from Gearbest again. Item is displayed as in stock, you order and pay, then get a message that your order can’t be shipped (no explanation) and you have to work to get the refund. Fortunately I only had to send one additional message. If that wouldn’t have worked I would have just filed a Paypal dispute and let Gearbest sort it out with them.

I got my refund, so I’m OK. I’ve ordered other stuff from them since, but it would have been nice with an explanation as to why they wouldn’t send out my order.

I have this bag in different color, total piece of crap, not worth the money :D!

I tried to get a price and availability on some items on your live chat service- its too painful. And after reading all the slow delivery times and inventory issues - i will wait until you lift your game.

Hi Old mate, please forgive our live chat, as they have language language barrier, it will be better for write something to solve the problems.

so do you have any suggesting amazing bag that can recommend to us, we will try to find it to sell on GearBest

Multi-Purpose Ganzo G302B Multi Tool

coupon: MPGCM

price: $34.99

Hi gearbest,
I like this knife :slight_smile:

HI Gearbest. Do you have the DQG Fairy, charger, and 10180 cells in stock? Can you bring back the previous code? Or do a package deal?

thanks!

When will this come back in stock?

12506340 DQG Tiny Ⅲ Compact Cree XM L2 Waterproof EDC LED Flashlight (Neutral White Light version)
http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_169257.html

I tried to order now but shows “out of stock”
I want to be sure to get 23.99USD price when it arrive back in stock
I only want Neutral White Light version

Hi saypat,

10180 cells will take about 1.5-2.5 weeks in stock.

if they are nearly in stock, GearBest will do a package deal like befor :wink:

Hi beam0, I’m sorry but, it will be available after the end of Junn.

we have a new arrival for nitecore Nitecore EC4 and Warson X65 with xm-l and xm-l2 version, wish you like it :wink:

I like single 26650 lights. Is there a code for the Warson X65