Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

Today I bring you two new charger deals for the Klarus CH1 and CH4S, is any one interested? :bigsmile:

1.” Klarus CH4S Charger”:http://www.gearbest.com/chargers/pp_194420.html

price: $26.99

coupon: CH4SGB

2. Klarus CH1 charger

price: $6.89
coupon: CH1GB

You guys suck! I just placed an order. Again!
Thanks for the crazy price.

Oh, battery is kind of special with + and - both on the bottom. So it has to come with the light. Selfbuilt said users should not need to even open the tail cap.

Ordered a Olight S80, price is incredible :slight_smile:

No EU-plug adapter Olight S80 available?

+1
Or at least can anyone tell us if the charger will work at 240v or is it 110v only?

The Klarus CH4S Charger looks nice. It also has 4.35V charging.

Also bought the S80. What a bargain :bigsmile:

Interested in the CH4S — as soon as the review’s published, waiting on that.

Here’s the CH1 review: Review of Charger Klarus CH1

Just ordered two s80’s! Thanks for the amazing price. They will make perfect cottage flashlights!

Hi Ormbett,

The following S80 will be a EU-adapter + us-plug adapter version

Thanks all of your others order.

welcome to join in the GB for the Bronte RA01 - SS Cree XPG R5 80Lm AAA (From Gearbest) (17.49$!!)

Hi, is the case and holster pictured included with the Olight S80?

I read they include a generic battery, so I assume you Can't use the built in charger with the generic battery..

Can anybody confirm?

I’m probably being stupid but what are you actually saying here? Are you saying that it comes with an adapter or that the model that supersedes this model will come with an adapter? Also does the EU adapter work in the UK? Normally I do not worry about plugs and such like but with this model it looks pretty important to have it all working right out of the box.

Greate, but now there is no free shipping option when I try to order :frowning:

+1
31.04 USD

Oh what the… I ordered it while it was a US plug version, but I actually need EU version. I hope it hasn’t shipped already…
Gearbest, could you please look into it? Order number W1506101155075080

Where did you read that? As far as I am aware it comes with a non-standard battery which can only be charged using the built-in charger. That’s why it’s so important to get the right type of mains plug for the charger.

This is all getting very confusing! :~

yes, it is

Hi xelario, sorry I can’t control it now, but I guess it will more be likely a EU version, oh if you receive a invoice from our supporting center, then it means you will be receive the EU version