Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

GearBest’s New Arrival ( NOV 3th: SKYRC MC3000 Smart Bluetooth Charger with App Control )

How can GB be so fast to answer the customer’s question about ORDERING, and be soooo slow to resolve any problem AFTER the ordering ?
Just so anyone know, GB doesn’t have any stock on S30 (no idea about S15R), yet you can buy them …only to be told that you have to wait one more week to have it shipped…

Olight S30 Baton LED Flashlight Tracking Number: 44962747185 By Update: Oct 28, 2015

So what ?

Like any other large online retail company, I’m sure the people that work in sales and marketing (here), do not also work in after-sale support and whatever department approves refunds.

So what ?

It clearly states “Ships within 4-10 business days”

Did anyone manage to get one of the Yezl lights yesterday? Every time I went to buy it the price shot up to the non offer price. I tried again today and it looks like they have all gone so I presume some people were getting them.

I need a couple of Y3's and totally missed that flash sale - any discounts available otherwise?

I think they have done a flash sale on the Y3 several time now, the first time (that i noticed it) i missed it but the second time i got one :), so if you wait or maybe ask them if they can do it again you might get them soon.
At least they seem to give clear responses if they might do requested items on sale soon in the future or not.

No matter what/when/how I've tried, I cannot catch a flash sale - their time must be on Mars or something...

What??? Are you saying GearBest won't ever get the S15 in? Why are they saying 4-10 days, why are they taking orders? I ordered one on Oct 29th - in processing state. Are you saying there's no chance of this order shipping? I'm sooo confused.....

Hi Guys, if you see any product states “Dispatch:Ships within 4-10 business days”, it means the product is hot sale, and no stocking in GearBest warehouse for the moment, and it will take a longer time for the supplier or manufacturer to send the producsts ( exactly time depends on the supplier or the manufacturer ), so the shipping time is really slow, if anyone minds waiting, you can contact our cs to get the order cancelled

Color is very beautiful.I like red

Hi Tom E, it’s just out of stock in GearBest warehouse, still have the chance of order shipping, please don’t worry

Thanks for liking

11.4th update

1. Yezl Y3 Cree XM - L2 1100 Lumens 26650 Waterproof LED Attack Flashlight with 4 Switchable Modes

coupon:YEZLCM
price:$24.99

2. $79.95 = Olight S1 TITANIUM (POLISH) + Nitecore HC30 LED Headlamp

Buy one Olight S1 Ti, you will get a free HC30 headlamp. Just put the Olight S1 Ti into your cart, you will see the gift

Kindly notice: The estimate stock time of S1 Ti will be Nov 25th

wow, buy a titanium S1, get a free HC30.

K, thanks GB! Whew... Ohh - thanks for the Y3 coupon code in the OP!! Will be ordering 2.

When you put the Olight S1 titanium blast and the HC30, and its showing free Olight instead of HC30, so the total is $54.90, if you’re interested get in quick
If you need the visual confirmation here’s an image http://i.imgur.com/Fn0ycgv.jpg

You dont have Olight ticked, so youre seeing only price of HC30 in your cart ;)!