Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

s15 now is out of production, no more available, and most of the orders that has been made before will be shipped

for Olight S30, please pay attention to our product page, we will change the statement depending on the cases

H cajampa,

Original Xiaomi Mi 20000mAh Mobile Power Bank is on GearBest now, thanks for liking it :wink:
http://www.gearbest.com/iphone-power-bank/pp_263761.html

Nice thanks instant wishlist :wink:

It is going to be really hard to be sensible and wait for a sale on that one :bigsmile:

Any coupon or code for the xiaomi 10000mah power bsnk?

Question about the Xiaomi 20000mah powerbank:

Among the features listed, it says:

“The best feature is here, it supports DC 5V/2A 9V/2A 12V/1.5A and fast charging”

Does this mean the INPUT has variable voltage capability? Higher voltage, faster charging?

This means that it is compatible with qualcomm’s quick charge 2.0

1. Qualcomm’s quick charge is for fast recharging of devices attached to it, right?
2. The “DC 5V/2A 9V/2A 12V/1.5A” mentioned above is for the output voltage of the charger to re-charge the powerbank faster (input), or as Output of the powerbank?

My concern is, for such a large capacity powerbank, it will take plenty of hours to re-charge it by just using an ordinary 5v, 2A, usb charger.

it’s already in a discounted price :wink:

The 16000mha one already does take many hours to recharge.

I haven’t double checked this but i assume a quick charge 2.0 compatible powerbank is quick charge 2.0 compatible both on the charge and recharge circuit, it would be crazy if it weren’t and that means if you use quickcharge 2.0 charger to charge up the powerbank it should go much quicker also :wink:

Even faster to charge (38% than a 2.0 ) is a quick charge 3.0 compatible charger & powerbank :wink: but i don’t own a quick charge 2.0 or 3.0 compatible phone yet, i just want the bigger capacity at even lower weight.

Okay, I ordered one. It better not go on flash sale or something.

gearbest, can you do a flash sale for DOOGEE X5? Like on the jd.com (55$-20$=35$ !!:slight_smile:

The power bank supports quickcharge for input, but not for output. It says it can fill 11,000mAh capacity in 3 hours which is pretty quick. USB output remains at 5.1V 3.6A.

By the looks it seem to use 6x 3350mAh 18650 cells, most likely LG F1 like the newer xiaomi 10,000mAh models. But the length is more like 7 cells.

Again, as I posted earlier, this description: “The best feature is here, it supports DC 5V/2A 9V/2A 12V/1.5A and fast charging.”

As you just said, and also my concern, is the quickcharge capability for INPUT, ie: “DC 5V/2A 9V/2A 12V” so if this is INPUT, what usb or other charger can be used to quick-charge this powerbank (9v and 12v)?

Or am I just missing something here?

Quick Charge 2.0 supports 9V up to 2A and QC 3.0 supossedly supports 3.6-20V/2A but there aren’t any smartphones supporting it yet until next year.

There are many QC 2.0 Chargers in the market already but they cost at least $10 for a single port, QC 3.0 chargers are also available but a bit more costly. Blitzwolf offers a QC3.0 Charger for $10 but that one hasn’t been tested or reviewed yet. AUKEY and ANKER seems to be the most popular brand right now on amazon but they are quite expensive.

I’ll probably order one of these power banks if I can’t find a better price elsewhere. There are many phones that already comes with QC2.0 usb adapter like the samsung S6 (adaptive fast charging but it is compatible with QC devices), I will test it when it arrives.

It says here a full charge is 5 hours…not sure how and if it’s real :

Yes, there is no question with the this powerbank’s output, as it is clearly stated:

“The maximum output is 5.1V/3.6 A. You can charge up to two devices at once. Get more output than ordinary dual-port chargers. A maximum output of 5.1V/3.6A brings you to a whole new level of high-speed charging.It supports most of the devices in the market now.”

My question is it’s INPUT voltage spread, it is from the normal 5v usb to 9v and even 12v, and I assume, using the higher charging voltage to shorten the charging time of the powerbank?

Yes of course, at a regular 5V 2A charging rate that is 10W, but once the components of the charger and the receiving device are hot the current is minimized and ends up drawing 1.2-1.7A after some time. QC2.0 normally operates at ~9V 1.65A which is 15W. I tested several phones and they don’t draw more than 1.65A even though QC is rated up to 2A. In theory the maximum supported power transfer is 18W.

I think it is a theorical assumption, a QC2.0 adapter can put out as much as 17W, and this power bank is roughly 75Wh. Now with QC3.0 that may be achievable but who has a QC3.0 adapter to test it?

Like every other QC device they only tell the charging time while in CC phase, “30% in 15 minutes” or “70% in 40 minutes” and such, but they never tell the time to fully charge because the CV phase is what takes the longest.

For example the samsung S6 charging times are:

Started at 5%
5 minutes in – 14%
15 minutes in – 32%
40 minutes in – 76%
50 minutes in – 88%
72 minutes in – 100%

It takes 40 minutes to 76% but an extra 30 minutes for the remaining 24%

The specs seems REALLY confused on this power bank.

I honestly can’t figure out if it has just quickcharge 2.0 for its inputs, i think it does.

But the totally ridiculous thing is that it seems like it dosen’t support quickcharging 2.0 on its two outputs…….why??? :~ that is just crazy it seems to have only 2A as its max on its 2 usb ports combined to max 3.6A. That is as much as the old 16000mha one.
So in a world where quickcharge 3.0 is a spec with chipset already for sale they use a 2014 standard when it is soon 2016………just crazy disappointing and crazy.

I might still buy one, but i really wanted at least quickcharge 2.0 compatibility on the outputs :frowning:

Because a QC2.0 certified USB output requires some expensive components and it would raise the price too much, for example a comparable power bank would be the RAVPOWER 20,100mAh with one QC2.0 port and USB-C 3A input, and costs nearly $50. Also right now the smartphones devices supporting QC is very limited.

List here: Snapdragon Device Finder | Qualcomm

I’m sorry can’t do like that, as this really a special price from our phone team