Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

GearBest’s New Arrival - May 2th, Nitecore HC30W ( in stock)+Sony US18650 VTC5 battery+$12.12 SHENYU XPG Baseball flashlight

May 3th

1. $20.59 SkyRay 7xCree XML T6 Flashlight

2. XTAR VC4 Battery Charger

coupon:VC4GB
price: $20.99

3. Klarus CH4S Intelligent Four Slots Battery Charger
coupon: CH4SGB
price: $23.89

May 5th

Sunwayman C22C Dual - light Night Traveler

coupon: C22CGB
price: $34.99

3973.jpg

May 6th

1. Hello Guys, Father’s day is coming, are you ready to pick the gifts for your father, from now on to 16:00 on May 7th ( UTC time ) + Father’s Day, if you make an order, if the order contains the following 8 items in the picture will gain Triple GearBest Points for whole order ( for example, if your whole order is worth $30, then you will get 90 points ),

the LED light and flashlight part of Father’s day promotion

MORE Suprise, buy SKYRC MC3000 Smart Bluetooth Charger, you will get a free $8.99 Magic Blue UU E27 Bulb ( Bluetooth 4.0 - E27 WHITE )

Ps: points will be sent after the order has been shipped, if you still don’t get the points, then please just PM me ( please don’t contact others for this )

2. $49.16 for [Jetbeam RRT - 02 flashlight](http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_113073.html() Cree XM - L2 LED 780LM 6 Modes Waterproof CR123 18650 )

Giveaway for The smallest flashlight in the world - What would you want in the way of features, size, etc

Any discount code yet for Nitecore MH20GT

May 9th

$48.99 flash sale for Convoy L6 Cree XHP70 N4 1C Flashlight (only 15 pieces available )

promotion for everything under 10 dollars

just bought convoy L6, thanks GB.

Hi troisanh, Thanks for your order

Gearbest…why are you posting incorrect specs on the L6? Simon even posted that the max output is 3800 lumens. Why LIE?

Hello…Gearbest…are you there? No comment?

Hi djburkes,

Thanks for pointing this, just let our related staff to check again, if it’s wrong, we will fix it, sorry if bring any trouble

Gearbest, thank you for fixing the lumen rating so quickly!

If I were to guess, I would say the 5200mah number for the recommended battery type turned into 5200 Lumens somewhere along the line. If it was the proper “chinese” lumen inflation this torch should definitely be rate at 12000 lumens.

May 10th

only $19.99 for Nitenumen NE01 1000Lm Flashlight ( limited pieces ), I’m suprized that the supplier could support that price for us, wish you will enjoy it

Thanks for your supporting too

Looking forward to the neutral white convoy L6 and hope to order soon when released.

What has happened with the L6 that was on flash sale? When I bought it, it was due to leave before the 15th of may, now the L6 has came back as “pre-sale” and not due to leave until AFTER the 20th (whatever that means). Will the ones from the flash sale leave on or before the 15th or “after” the 20th?

Hi mud_muncher,

There are two batches will come to in stock, first batch is only 15 pieces ( stock before 15th of may, second batch will come around 20th of May)

Ordered a Nitenumen light. Good price, thanks Gearbest!