Gearbest discount coupons for BLF

I tried latest 5% code, MAY19GB and got multitools price boosted by around 2$ :D!

Maybe just a case of when an item is already discounted and using a coupon applies to the regular price. Overall it turns out better to not use the coupon.

Any GB coupon for non flashlight products?

A couple of general codes are RMNTGB (8) and promoproGB (7) worth a try :slight_smile:

These were found via Google.

RMNTGB works!

more working coupons here:

http://priceinchina.net/coupons-gearbest

Very annoying it puts the price up for me! ARGG

Their coupon code price system uses software by Volkswagen.

LOL. Good one. :slight_smile:

Nice :smiley:

This Volkswagen is valued at over one million dollars!! This is “el Volkswagen del Pepe”, it does not use any software.

Who likes to check the listed codes?

GBBLF 5% discount 30.05.2014
MAXY 6% discount 30.05.2014
MOMGB 8% discount 30.05.2014
GEARBESTS $10-$10 discount 07.06.2014
ILOVE 8% discount and free shipping on any order of funny gear 07.06.2014
GEAR10 8% discount for electronic 07.06.2014
RMNTGB 8% discount 05.06.2015
promopro 7% discount 05.06.2015

None worked for me. I’m also trying to avoid that site as much as possible as I do not like their coupon code system. Most of their coupon code I find is limited to one piece per account and you could end up paying more money if you aren’t careful enough and bought more than one piece of the same item (the succeeding will be priced higher than what was advertised) and not to mention the code wont work if you have another item in your cart. Really dont understand why they opt you to place multiple orders when you can have it at one go. Just my 2 cents

right now —- FlashlightsGB —- and —- GBLED2016 —- are working with an 8% discount :slight_smile:

But if you are not in a hurry, they will have deals for de 11.11 sale and I guess GB will have any kind of good deal for the black friday