GearBest is slow

Sorry for this matter, would you like to pm me with your order number?
Thanks!

Dear all,

Sorry for the inconvenience of shipping issues, anyone who have ordered from Gearbest but wait for long time for progressing and long time to get the packages, please pm me with your order#, we will look into your cases that if there were some factors stuck the course. We really hope we can provide the best service for you, thanks!

Gearbest.com

I have done, several times in fact, you keep telling me to wait 45 days, is that because I wont be able to file a dispute?
Im not that silly

They really told you to wait 45 days?

I checked my messages inbox, but there’s no record, maybe you contacted with the CS, they couldn’t explain details, hope you don’t mind my pm you, sorry!

Yes sorry it was csgearbest,

Lol yes told me to wait 45 days

Let’s remember - not just asking us to wait 45 days, but 45 business days.

I.e. apparently 9 weeks is an acceptable delivery time.

PM on the way, gearbest.

Expedited shipping
Ordered June 7
Shipped June 11
Arrived June 17

Why does it takes 6 days for Gearbest to ship your order after you pay for it still mind boggling to me.
36-48 hrs to ship the goods after you paid is still acceptable …but 6 days?! :Sp and oh yeah… don’t bother with checking the tracking #… it’ll just add to your disappointment :expressionless:

It was 4 days to ship but yes that’s too long in my books. Maybe they just have a huge warehouse with a shortage of pick n packers.

Ordered the f 13 from group buy and never show up after 5 + weeks and they told me to wait 48 days. Very bad service.

+1

Bahahahahahahaha…that’s funny right there!

Just change it to say fasttech and I would giggle like a schoolgirl :stuck_out_tongue:

Bad part is, we blame the wholesalers for the inherent speed or lack of speed in shipping, once they hand the package to “the slow boat” it’s really no longer their fault it’s slow

Here is how most of my shipments get here :smiley:

There is a reason they call it a “junk”

Is slow, but no more than DX or BG

+1. but their CS cannot make it.

+1

hehe

You just couldn’t help yourself, could you ?