GearBest is slow

Just for a bit of closure to this post, gearbest did give me a refund for the light that didn’t turn up.

Things were sorted out for me and I’m willing to give GB another go, as long as I’ve got 2 months to wait for the item.

I got mine after 38 days.

Just got my order from Gear Best today. 44 frig'n days to be exact. I had filed dispute yesterday with PayPal. Of course Gear Best wanted me to check with post office,,yeh right I've lived in this house for 31 years.

Hey GearBest,,,whyd ya wait 10 days to ship my order after it was payed?

You bring on the dispute yourselves. Don't you guys know about the PayPal 45 day buyer protection. You'd think you never heard of it...HAVE YOU?

nO MOR 4 ME UNLESS there is some Major Changes in the way you all do business.

31 days and counting. :~

Got it today, 9/19. 34 days. I guess I can’t complain too much as the item was cheap and is nice.

I’ve recently brought a d watch (Apple watch clone) from gearbest and ordered it on May 1st 2015

Shipped on May 3 2015
And It has no arrived I live in the U.S!

Can u guys give me an estimated delivery time and how to track my package?

Reference number: NL14306416949489

Unless you paid for express shipping, you have several more weeks to wait….

What WHY?!

THEY SAID IT WOULD TAKE 10-25 BUISSNESS DAYS AND ITS THE 6TH BUISSNESS DAY! I’m FURIOUS PLEASE GEARBEST I NEED It quick!

With any of these overseas companies you must pony up for faster shipping. How long is it going to take people to figure this out? I don't know but it took me 2 orders that took 65 days to get to me with free shipping. Never again. Also, feel blessed if your order shipped out their door in less than 10 days. So, actually your doing good.

Yes, when you figure the extra cost of faster shipping you are now paying full cost for your merchandise and no longer getting a deal. Just the way it is. These people can't work for free, as much as we want them too..

Sit back and relax, if you chose free shipping you'll be lucky to get it before the end of June.. That's been my experience anyway. Both times with GB. YMMV

A better example I can offer would be Everbuying.net, I bought a Courui D01, paid an extra 6 dollars for tracking and insurance and the package arrived at my door in 11 days. Will I use them and that method in the future? Bet your A$$ I am!

My order took about 23 calendar days to arrive… :frowning:

Wish it was faster but I am not complaining

I have noticed that sellers that use USPS epacket tend to get here in around 7-10 days from China

But Gearbest told me it would take 10-25 BUISSNESS days are they Lying or what! GEARBEST I AN EXTREMELY DISAPOINTED WITH YOUR SERVICE YOU GUYS ARE DRIVING NE CRAZY! I WANT IT To ARRIVE! I CANT WAIT 65 DAYS FOr this MERCHANDICE BTW I BROUGHT THE D WATCH! I CANT WAIT GEARBEST I GUYS HAVE TERRIBLE SERVICE and please admit that! i’’m sorry for this long reply but this really sucks I hate Geabest if it didn’t arrive earlyier! I was planning to by 3 phones for my friends in India but if you guys are taking THIS LONG FOR YOUR PACKAGES TO ARRIVE pathetic comes to mind! I DONT WHAT YOU GUYS WILL DO BUT I WANT MY PACKAGE! I LEARNED MY LESSON AND THAT IS TO NEVER BUT FROM U GUYS AGAIN! TRACKING NUMBER:NL14306416949489 ! You guys HAVE TO DO SONETHING FOR THIS! PLEASE! I am not HAPPY with your service in literally crying right now!

THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CALLED GEARBEST SUCKS!

Welcome to Hell, please enjoy your stay. BTW Soumil, I feel your pain and have been right where your at.

Thx for understanding but is there any way Gearbest can listen to my comment! Because I HATE THERE STUPID service I want them to feel the pain of 1 of their customers??!

PLEASE HELP ME GEARBEsT! IM LITERALLY CRYING!

Really!

I got my last 2 orders in less than 3 weeks from ordering.

Try to contact their customer service.

If you paid with paypal file a claim.

If you dont get your stuff paypal will make it right regardless of what the seller does or says.

Umm, can you say troll? You join today and have posted only in this thread. You are in the US with broken English. Not to mention, you expect it to arrive within 5 business days……with free shipping? It shipped out in two days. You got an estimated number of days it would take to arrive when you orders the item. I’m sure none of the free ones said less than a week. Probably 10-21 days, which is the norm. You want it faster, pay for it. Also crying? Over a fake watch delivery time? Really? Embarrassing.

Sounds like someone needs some kind of help, and I don’t think that faster shipping will do it.

Hell, it’s not even close to being due.

-Chuck

This person is not a troll. Lots of people end up here wondering where the hell their package is. They are probably expecting delivery similar to Ebay. When you usually get it on the first date listed, not the last. Its just a painful learning curve, try to have some compassion.