Gearbest: Lots of orders missing, looking for advice

At the moment 9 packages with China Unreg. are missing (order date between 23. July and 12. Sept.). I pened a ticket and Gearbest asked if I could conatct the customs service and the post service of my country.

Each couldn't help. Now I hope, that Gerabest will refund or reship the packages, which are missing more as 75 days.

You may want to try having your packages shipped to a different address — far enough away that they will go to a different last leg of the mail delivery system
(in the US that would be to a different ZIP code so they would not pass through the same last Post Office and same final mail carrier).

When one particular address has a huge number of failed deliveries, and other addresses don’t, the pattern suggests someone is misplacing your particular packages.

Of course we can’t tell what the pattern is — if everything to Germany is missing, suspect somewhere higher up on the delivery system.

Lack of tracking and insurance identification on the shipping label may be interpreted as “Steal Me”

In my case, it is three things missing in a row from Gearbest and everything arriving sooner or later from other stores. So it seems that we have to pick on Gearbest till they truck everything to a different post office.

This is probably not depending on Deutsche Post, some of my items go to Germany, UK and NL. These were ordered in July/ August and needed almost 90 days; some even longer (still in transit).

The independent logistic partners know nothing about these shipments, according to them they haven’t even reached Europe yet.

edit: also checked with DE customs. They don’t have anything and they are typically quite reliable.

I fully agree with everybody who says that relying on free postage from China when ordering from GearBest is at best a lottery. Their rep on CPF (Kathy) asked why I hadn’t paid the extra when I had items missing so they obviously realise that there is a problem. Incidentally one of the missing items was a screwdriver and bits which was replaced but only the bits arrived, that ones still ongoing.
Conversely I ordered two items from BangGood within a few days of each other, I paid for express with tracking for one of them and free postage for the less expensive item, you guessed it, the free post order arrived within a week and the other took 3 weeks- you cant win. I now use free post for everything I order from BangGood and nothing has gone missing.
I will always use tracking, insurance and express post for GearBest orders in future, another advantage of this method is that it usually arrives in the UK within 5 working days, not too shabby from China.

Hi Guys,
Recently really sorry bring you so much trouble because of the long time processing orders and lost orders, after some communicating, feedback and survey, it’s time to send you the suggestions and explain

1.For long time processing orders

When you find your order is long time processing, please go back to check GearBest product page to see the dispatch time or see if there is special statement about the stocking time

If no special statement, it usually will take about 3-5 business days ( Business days is not including weekends and public holidays, sometimes it may take 5-10 business days because of some special cases )

Recently some flashlights delay to a long time to ship because the delay of the supplier and manufacturer, beg all of your kindly understanding, we can’t control some things like that, we just want to make more members to get the amazing price

( in fact some products is planning to stop producing, but because of the huge orders needing, the manufacturer decide to produce extra )

2.About the lost orders

(1)I suggest the buyers wait for 45-90 days from the shipping date, as I have met some buyers to get the package after 80 days ( if you want the delivery time shorter, suggest you update your shipping method )

The delivery time effected by many factors,such as policy, weather, war etc

(2) if your order doesn’t include a tracking number ( over $40 order will get a free tracking ), suggest you buy a tracking number at least, if including a insurance, it will be better ; if you have a larger order, I strongly suggest you buy the insurance

(3)if one buyer has many lost orders without tracking number, according to the refund record, our system will add the buyer to a special list , the listed buyers’ no tracking number order can’t be shipped in the future

( as some buyers abuse the no tracking orders to get the refund )

(4)about the shipping method, if you choose the Flat Rate Shipping - Auto(Free), then the shipping method is decided by our system according to the order’s amount, order’s profit and the order’s destination etc

3. Really sorry recently bring some customer an unpleasant experience, if you need any help, please be free to contact our Support Center ( http://support.gearbest.com/ ) and CSgearbest in BLF ( http://budgetlightforum.com/messages/new/12006?destination=user%2F12006 , if you don’t get a satisfied solution from our Support Center, suggest you contact our csgearbest in BLF )

In order to keep the BLF Clean and make Gearbest know your problem quickly, suggest the customer to send your problem to CSgearbest in BLF or post at these two places
(1)GearBest shipping issues survey in BLF GearBest shipping issues survey in BLF
(2)Rating: Gearbest.com Rating: GearBest.com [AVOID]

we are deleting some posts so as not to put a fellow vendor in a bad situation, which was not our intention in the first place…so please kindly accept our sincerest apologies.

You guys are scammers that claim you have an item in stock when you do not, we get it…

GB wants customers to wait 90 days for the item to be obtained by GB after the customer orders and then wait another 180 days for the item to arrive after shipping because of problems like “weather” and “war.” So if you want something from GearBest, just order a year before you will need it.

(3)if one buyer has many lost orders without tracking number, according to the refund record, our system will add the buyer to a special list , the listed buyers’ no tracking number order can’t be shipped in the future

I don’t know the actual numbers of how many orders I have placed and not received, but well over half my orders (untracked) have not arrived. All of my orders from banggood (untracked) HAVE arrived. Now don’t get me wrong, even after all the trouble, I still like gearbest and spend a lot of my money there. But the idea of you possibly putting me on a list because you failed to get my orders to me is WRONG. Further more if I find myself on this list (by not being able to order without tracking) I will stop shopping at gearbest.

I suggest you use the same shipping as banggood rather than compiling lists.

Now could you please reship … Order No.:WP150921120832457 . As this has also not turned up.

Marc

The large number of missing items from Sept. and Aug. is definitely a major issue for them. I’ve had two orders that went past 60 days but GB was quick to respond and reship both orders. I think if they were trying to scam us they would not reship missing items at no charge. Like GB stated in their last thread, BLF members will get much better and quicker service by using the PM system on this site ( I did!!!).

Just added a couple batteries, xtar 14500 & 2x DQG 10440 with free shipping, sub total $7.33. The flat rate shipping, auto(free) and tracking number $1.99 were all selected by default and cannot be changed. I haven’t had any lost packages or made any claims against GB on their system or Paypal. It seems their solution is to force all buyers to pay for tracking. It’s not that expensive, but will definitely deter me from making impulse buys of smaller items in the future.

KuoH

I’m waiting for orders too but read in a thread somewhere here that GB are now making the tracking fee mandatory on battery sales

Thank you for the reminder about ResellerRatings. I just logged in and left an appropriate review for my August 14th order which still hasn’t been received. I’ll wait a few more days before leaving one for my August 28th order.

I PM’ed them for two orders that were both past 60 days, CSgearbest response, unfortunately, was to take a look into their websites shipping policies, ie, if you dont buy tracking number+insurance then there will be only 50% refund or you pay 50% of undelivered order and they will reship.
That is NOT how to treat a customer.

Its good to see other people speaking up so I know Im not the only one whos orders have not arrived yet, otherwise I started to feel like that black sheep among the white ones and that its going to be my problem to dispute with GB :D!

Overall, still no explanation, only excuses.

I also left favourable rating at 3 or 4 of those big rating pages when they asked me, back then I only had made one order from them, S2+ when they shipped the fake one and after that reshipped the original one.
After I left the feedback I got plenty of points to start the shopping frenzy with them, boy I wish I knew what Im getting into at that point, probably wouldnt have left any feedback and ignored their invitation :smiley: !

i ordered an xstar h3 warboy headlamp in september and i still haven't

received it. I've ordered 3 hc30's from them since and got them in like 2 weeks.

I emailed them and they said that I should be receiving it before Nov. 19th

should i file for a paypal claim?

GB seems to be consistently inconsistent, anybody’s guess

It is now the full 60 days since I ordered my Olight S1 from them when it was on the mega offer price. Since ordering it I have had many other deliveries from them including three other four other Olights the O’pen, S15R and two S30’s all of those other lights came within 30 days.

Just so I can mention it to them when I email my query about the S1 have any of you guys who ordered the S1 at roughly the same time as me had one delivered yet or have they all gone AWOL?

Still waiting for my s1, two months on the 17th

Presterjohn>

Mongoose>

What was the shipping method ?

China post, free shipping

I have had 5 refunds via PP on GB orders from August and September. All had a tracking numbers that were unregistered ?? and untraceable, apparently. I call BS on them and wont deal withe them again. All of them were on "great deals" ,maybe they only shipped the ones that people could actually track.