Gearbest: Lots of orders missing, looking for advice

I have 6 items ordered in early August, the only 2 to arrive had European tracking numbers. The rest have a number but it seems like it is unregistered? Anyway no more unregistered or non tracked from these guys. PP claimed on the rest. I don't think GB totally at fault. It seems like they sent them by looking at the photos maybe they never made to the PO or the PO workers took them home??

GearBest is too unreliable anymore. I earlier this week I got emails from PayPal telling me they had decided in my favor on four claims I’d made about purchases from GearBest over the summer.

I have a hard time fully blaming GB. The biggest problem is they stopped using tracking. If you research back, this isn’t the first, but one of many times (any products that value can be found in) of the Chinese postal service coming up with bs excuses to steal orders. Had it happen this year for lights, in the past for several things. And without tracking (and in some cases with) there is no way to even argue that the Chinese postal service is stealing packages again.

GB seriously SCREWED UP by doing away with tracking, now their paying the price.

But I don’t see it as trying to “screw people over”. Hell even had problems with USPS several years ago having untracked packages “get lost” enroute or vanishing in US customs.

Hopefully they learned their very expensive lesson (fasttech did the same thing and now their a go to place). But well see what happens. Maybe they’ll wise up and use the same methods dx and fasttech does so we get packages in a couple weeks. Till then, I always pay for the faster shipping anyway (just order enough to be worth it).

How are banggood managing to do it? No tracking there either

Out of curiosity, what warehouse are you ordering from?

Does GB’s US-based warehouse have a similar track record of slow shipping to US addresses?

Please edit your posts to leave out anything related to disagreements elsewhere. ’Nuff said.

Has anyone ever had a GB order actually show up after 60 days?

Been waiting on a knife order from Sept 9. Never had an order from Gearbest take so long before (usually takes 2-3 weeks), and numerous orders with other Chinese resellers placed well after the missing one have arrived. I suspect there is an issue with the drop shipper and/or China Post, but that's just speculation.

Customer service simply instructed me to wait 60 days. No surprise there. We'll see.

Every year, in September / October always I have some issues with Asian postal systems.
Asian celebrations? Bureaucratic attacks?

WW1508141235191555
Shipped August 16
CN14396078206211
18-Aug-2015 06:55 PM Shipment picked up.
19-Aug-2015 03:11 PM Departed Sort Facility to UNITED STATES
Still i didn’t received the package yet.

Had 2 ordered back in the begining of Sept that never arrive and several other orders past a month that haven’t arrive either.

In the past, I had pretty good experience with GB, but a couple orders took 60+days and I filed refunds. GB has since banned my account from using PayPal and now they will only accept money order or western union from me.

Gearworst is all i can say i wouldnt even buy there with insurance protection and money back guarantee even free i wouldn’t trust them.

read yourself Kathy wrote me 18.10.2015 after a little PR promo from my side because at first they want to grant only 50% refund: “Good Monday!
I got all of your message, because of weekends, i couldn’t reply you timely, hope you kind understand.

Germed, good to tell you, for your order W1508040814041340, our customer service have already applied for resend you new one. It was picked up and packaged, will dispatch soon : )

You can take care of your box, when it was dispatched, you shall receive a shipped out notification : )

Thank you for your ordering. If there is any other thing i can help, you could contact me directly : )

Have a nice day!

Best Regards
Kathy
GearBest

and on 23.10.2015 the CS on the ticket side wrote me:’We apologize with this delay and sincerely regret you have not received your order for a second time.
We have been shipping around the world for 10 years and this is the first time that such thing happen.
This is also a significant loss for us as we shipped both parcel to you in good faith. Please see the shipping proof for the two parcels and their tracking numbers.In future, I am afraid we will not be able to ship orders to you with flatrate shipping anymore. From now on, we kindly ask you to select EMS or DHL for your next orders.”

ohhhh what a surprise its their first time OMG why the net is full of bad expirience with them ??? why they still active in every forum related to their product and a bit protected their because they are also sponors with ads so its a bit tricky

but we can protect our self and others by INFORMATION of FACTS as long as we are allowed to the truth is not always welcome and transparency even less

More likely people stocking up for christmas. I just don’t believe there are thousands of parcels waiting down the ‘lost and found’ office!

do you guys have the same experience with other chinese shops as well?

im at about 30 days on my orders, i did tracking and insurance since it was coming from china, i figured better safe than sorry. my items still show “processing” and the when I clicked on the tracking link information, the message was not in english.

if it’s too good to be true, it probably is.

I had an experience once with DX sending me the same wrong order (lens cap), over and over.

Each time, the product arrived labeled with the correct SKU … but didn’t match up with the pictures and description on the sales page.

I kept telling the Customer Service people that their SKU’s were mixed up, but they just kept sending me the wrong part!

Finally, after receiving the wrong item for the third time, I simply gave up. It wasn’t worth my time to try to get them to fix their ordering system.

==

I’ve had KD orders held up for weeks waiting items to be shipped, only to be eventually canceled due to lack of availability. However, I was never charged for those transactions.

==

And the longest that I’ve had to wait for delivery of a Banggood order has been 24 days. :stuck_out_tongue:

or add 1.99 for tracking and 1.49 insurance as they tell you

Now, now, I think we should stick to the subject. 0:)

I have ordered from Gearbest four times in the past months, all of them without tracking; three are arrived, but the one ordered on july 30th is missed; the customer service of Gearbest functions well, have the money in my GBwallet, but the pack is missing...

This is the first time that I have a missed package, after over 70 shippment from HK/CN