Gearbest New Arrival: March 22nd, Convoy H1 CREE 29.99$

hopefully the XTQ2 light won’t accidentally switch the modes!

Today’s new arrival, is anyone interested ? :wink:

Nitecore P36 Cree MT - G2 2000Lm 15 Modes Waterproof 18650 Tactical LED Flashlight

new arrival? you have got to be kidding? Great light but I bought mine last X-mas (or was it two ago) for about 65% of what you are asking!

interested but price too high.

Me too if the price comes down significantly

Hi Ronin42, thanks for your concering about this light, it’s a new arrival that we have not recommend to BLF, so I put it here.

Hi akoposilester and awoody001, thanks for liking it, we may have some special sale for it in the future, please subscribe this thread Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

I’ve seen these for $75 on Massdrop.

-Chuck

I was so happy, but after receiving them, i’m deeply disappointed by the really ugly tint. They are nowhere near to neutral, they even are not cool white, but “coolest blueish white”. Even the cheapest U*afire sk68 has a lovely tint compared against these. I simply can not recommend these, except for the really cool camo optics, which sadly seems to be painted, not anodized…

sigh…

Purchased the Nitecore TM16 from GearBest.
It arrived today, what a super light, so impressed I ordered a second one.

Thanks for your order

It should would be nice to see some vendors help out with
the project to get Old-Lumens a shop…

Just saying…Giving Back has it’s rewards…

I’ll try to contact GB and see how it goes.

I guess Money is out of question for vendors, but the tools could be viable option?

Hello every one today we have CooYoo Quantum, SS Brass&copper - Titanium EDC flashlight 10180 battery as our new arrival,

wish you can like it

Welcome to join our Goup buy for CooYoo Quantum

Hmm, the specs on the gearbest website state for the CooYoo a high output of 130 lumen, with 30 minutes runtime. A quick calculation learns that a capacity of the 10180 battery of about 250 mAh is needed for that, while they are usually under 100. Something about the specs has to give in.....

Hello every one,

today I bring you our another new member : Olight SR52UT with Cree XP-L Emitter

Will the DQG 18650 be in stock? I seem to recall that it was to be stocked on the 20th, August, but it is still out, with no date, on restock.

I would like to know as well.
It is also not listed on cnqualitygoods.com. Seems it is out of production?

This page still exists:
http://cnqualitygoods.com/goods.php?id=2215
but you cannot browse to it, nor does the add-to-cart button work.

I tried to buy one from GB in July, but it went out-of-stock a couple of days after I placed the order.
Initially there was a restock date of 22 July, then 22 August, and now there is no restock date.

Hello guys, I’m really sorry but it seems the DQG delay again, and the time are not sure now.