Gearbest New Arrival: March 22nd, Convoy H1 CREE 29.99$

Hi Pregulla, thanks

@Gearbest,

Do you have any info on availability of the Olight S15 - S15R and S30.

Are they in stock, and if not will you be getting any more?

I have the S15 and S30 on order, but still “Processing” :frowning:

Thank you,
-Chuck

Hi Chuck, these hot sales needing to waiting for 4-10 business days ( estimated time), as the exact shipping time depends on the supplier and manufacturer, I can’t give the confirmed time, but this week some lights will arrive in GearBest, nexe week, some orders will be shipped, wish your order will be the lucky one ( present orders are more than the the new arrival lights)

11.6 update

1. CRELANT V1A CREE XP - E 160Lm Waterproof LED Flashlight - $6.1

Main Features:
CREE XPE LED chip, max 160Lm luminous flux
3 Modes: High - low - strobe
IPX-8 waterproof standard
Key chain flashlight weights only 20g with 7.5cm length and 1.6cm diameter
Convenient rotating switch
Run by single AAA / 10440 battery

more CRELANT flashlights can be find here

2. Convoy L2 1000LM Cree XM L2 - U2 ( 1A, 3B, 4C,5B,7A )

3. LUMINTOP Worm Cree Flashlight - GOLD (ALUMINIUM)

4. KLARUS AR10 CREE XM - L2 U2 1080LM Rechargeable LED Flashlight
Unique adjustable head with a beam angle up to 90 degree, suitable for a variety of applications
To provide hands-free illumination, affix it to a metal surface using the magnetic bottom of the flashlight, or use the clip to secure the AR10
Recharged rapidly and conveniently using any USB port
CREE XM-L2 U2: Max output 1080 lumens, max runtime 220 hours
6 modes: Turbo - high - mid - low - strobe - SOS

Side switch incorporates a specially designed lock function to prevent accidental illumination
Battery capacity indicator light displays remaining charge, enabling you to control your lighting time by choosing the mode

NOV 3th update

SKYRC MC3000 Smart Bluetooth Charger with App Control
Available with US, EU ,AU,UK plug

Convoy L2 looks great!

Crelant looks fugly, but costs little and comes with different modes, which is good! Still fugly as hell…

But I was wondering about Klarus AR10 - 70$, really?! Thats way too much for it, it looks like Klarus like to overprice their lights by a huge amount :D!

Those Niteye are overpriced garbage at ipx-6 rated protection. No way I’m buying this kind of fail specifications for this kind of outlay.

Yeah that Klarus AR10 looks quite interesting, I have Rofis JR20, wouldn’t mind making
a “back to back” comparison review of this two lights.
Anyway, swivel head looked funny but proved to be quite useful feature + integrated charger, It might
not be the BT-C3100 but cuts significantly on costs if you don’t have a charger….

Also similar to Eagle Eye F10.

Swivel mechanism is completely different on that one + rated lumens: 200 <-meh.
And it look like it is using TIR optics instead of reflector!

Whatever the differences, they dont warrant price that is more than 3 times as much ;)!

the crelant V1A reminds me of my torpedo flashlights:

they’re 92x21 mm though, for AA/14500 batteries

Do you have one ?

About this:
IPX-6 is a honest description and good for outdoor general use. Many others say IPX8 but all we know that is not true….Other good and reliable brand has many products rated IPX6 like Nextorch (I never have problems with the real IPX6 for rainy days).
IPX6 is good for me, false IPX8 of others is not good for me….

My point, exactly.

11.11th update

Sunwayman M25C Ti Cree XM L2 U3 1000Lm Titanium LED Flashlight

Main Features:
TC4 grade titanium alloy: Sleek and shiny, also brings incredible durability
Cree XM-L2 U3 LED produces 1000 Lumens bright white light, with a lifetime of up to 50000 hours
4 brightness levels plus 3 modes: Turbo - high - mid - low - strobe - SOS - location beacon
IPX-8 standard rating: Protects the light from splashing water, submerged up to 2m
Magnetic control system: Rotate to choose different outputs
Included pocket clip / ti clasp: TC4 grade titanium alloy frosted finish

I won’t ‘have’ one for that kind of price that matches other premium brands with real ipx-8 protection or at least flashlights not failing water immersion for 10 minutes (which all of my ‘premium’ ipx-8 succeed in achieving.)

A reviewer on reddit held his Niteye EC-R16 under his bathroom faucet for 3 minutes as a type of IPX-6 test, which is probably not a bad analog I think. It failed - water ingress from a couple of places and damage to the light.

I’ve seen that review but i have some difficulies believing that any flashlight with that kind of usb plug could fit those of waterproof standards. The usb charging has his advantages, but also his drawbacks.

I guess it’s not a flashlight for navy seals, but it should be fine for my sister. :bigsmile:

There are lights on the market with similar plugs that claim IPX-8, like my Nitecore MH20. I’m not in a big hurry to test it though…

Yes i understand…isn’t there that kind of test somewhere on the internet ?