GearBest requiring me to search for my package

They probably ask everyone to go and check their post office, I dont know how post offices work around the world, but over here they leave a slip in my mailbox in case the shipment is too big to put it in.

When someone asks me to check mail I simply wait for day, if no package arrives or notification from post office in my mailbox, then I tell the seller the next day that my package is not at the post office.

Walking to the post office and asking around would be useless and silly at best in my country :D!

Having 180 days Paypal protection makes things more easy going regarding orders from China, be it 45 days like it used to, I would be concerned about orders being lost as well as money.

They have offered to resend the light or give me store credit. I told them I want a refund to my PayPal account, and I’m waiting to see what the say.
One thing I didn’t mention before because I didn’t think it very important.
A few months ago I wrote a positive review for an item I bought. Then someone from customer service opened a ticket just to ask me if I would be willing to write a few reviews of the company on other websites.
They said in return for each review I wrote, they would give my 500 points. I told them I would do it and they sent me three links to websites I had never seen before, and were just for reviews, similar to Yelp.
I wrote three reviews mentioning their flashlight selection and reasonable prices. I’d never had a problem with them in the past so I didn’t really address much about that in my reviews, although one site made me add a ticket number to my review. I just used the ticket number GB had opened to ask if I’d writer the reviews.
I now feel like going back to see if I could edit them and knock some stars off the reviews I wrote. They could have the points back, they’ve not been very useful to me anyway.

even deal with questionable vendors such as this?If I have to wait over 2 months for a 10.00 $ Ganzo why would I even trust them with more money when there are other more reliable Sellars such as fasstech? Are they even still a viable vendor?

The same thing happened to me with the purchase of the XTar H2 from the gearbest deal. I opened a ticket on paypal and they asked me to search by myself in the Italian post system… I did that and it seams that the packet never arrived to Italy… I’m still waiting for the light from July 30th and I don’t know if is possible to optain the refound or the reshipment for the purchased item.