GEARBEST’S 2017 New Year Giveaway for Zanflare F1 flashlight

Agreed with you.
I placed an order for 4x 30Q on 27 August when the expected delivery period was 3 to 5 working days.
It’s been 10 working days now and my order still says “Processing”.

Hi Jubeldum and akhyar,

good news the 30Q will be in stock in week if no accident, sorry make you wait for so long time

closede

Hi, any coupons for KeepPower 1700mAh 18500 Protected Li - ion 3.7V Rechargeable Battery (2 pcs) 107595701 ??

I’m going to guess banggood and gearbest may use the same supplier for 30Q’s. My banggood 30Q order that was delayed just shipped this morning, so maybe all of our gearbest 30Q orders will ship very soon.

fingers crossed.

Just bought a warboy, couldn’t resist :heart_eyes:

Shorter: You can’t trust online posts claiming to be unsolicited good reports about Gearbest — Gearbest is paying for them and people are willing to lie to get paid.

If you have a blog or consumer recommendation site in the US, the FTC guidelines apply:

It would also be nice if they had “Unsubscribe” as an option in their email spam, which is really building up lately.

No, you cant trust any of those big review sites.

Real deal is here on BLF, where real people rave or complain and we have chance to see how stores fix their issues.

Thus far GB has done me good, cant complain.

Yet I wouldnt be so calm about any abroad seller if not for Paypals 180 day coverage, make it back to 45 days and see me getting more demanding and cautious.

Hi Gearbest. Can you do a price match on the Fenix ALB-10 Bike Flashlight Mount?

You price is $ 16.28 http://www.gearbest.com/bicycling-gear/pp_187769.html and Banggood sells it for $ 14.19 http://www.banggood.com/Fenix-ALB-10-Bike-Flashlight-Mount-AF02-Upgrade-Type-p-922668.html

I DO NOT WANT A COUPON. Just a price match. If you can’t match it, just tell me. Need 2 of those…Thanks.

just out of curiosity….

you insist in paying more because you do not want to use a coupon?

I’m asking they match the price of Banggood. Not some ‘coupon’ which only me can use. That’s about it :slight_smile:

closed

Ive said it before, but this time I mean it:

I wont buy any more headlamps :D! Luckily not interested in Nitecore headlamps, otherwise this deal would be too good to pass up!

Still waiting for my 6 items to arrive from GB, that will be fun when they start to arrive 8) !

BTW, isnt that big manufacturers are clearing stock for new models with new LED’s?

That’s a great deal on the HC50, if I didn’t have one already …
Beautiful flood, task light

Good Day GearBest,

Could you Please make your Flash Sales till about 08:00 Beijing Time (or later)?

As lasting from 21:00-04:00 on 14th and 15th in Beijing Time, is

23:00-06:00 Sydney Time, which makes it Very hard for us Aussies to spend our money at GearBest.

Thank you Very Much,

Best Regards,

George

… and prevents the shop from being caught by the MAP police :wink:

Hi keengeorge, have PMed you :wink:

I’m must be missing something. How do we get/see the pricing? And the times their offered?

Go to the website between 9pm and 4am China time on the days indicated, and the price will be already lowered. If the price isn’t lower, then you’re too early or too late.