GEARBEST’S 2017 New Year Giveaway for Zanflare F1 flashlight

Shadow JM35 MT-G2 only 24.58$

non-aff

Fellas help out a noob here.
Is any of the lights decent and worth the money or not?

IMHO, no
depends if you like zoomies (i do not)
i think few bucks more spent on a proper Convoy S2+ are a better deal

Only the black one was $4.79…grabbed 5 of them, got some cool builds ahead.

the first one (usually called SK98) might be ok if you’re after that kind of flashlight, the second i would stay away from since cheap flashlights with e-switches usually means you have to cycle through all modes to turn it off.

I modded a SK98 a couple of weeks ago with a dual LED-star with warm nichia 219A. It turned out quite special, and very nice!

Only shows regular price for me.

You must have bought all 5 of the $4.79 lights that were allotted for the sale. Let’s hope that they ship instead of getting cancelled.

I haven’t bothered looking at the sales since 11.11 was a joke and all the Black Friday sales aren’t any better.

Some stores want you to play some bullsh*t games for coupons others advertise stuff and their website crashes the second the sale starts. After a refresh the store comes back but they are now out of stock of the sale items. Either they are hosting their store on a raspberry pie or they did it on purpose for a click bait and switch scam.

i just ordered a bit too much things... batteries (4x 3200BD @$13.08, 4x protected 2600mah sanyos @$10.23), a shadow jm35 @$24.58, a couple of chargers (xtar mc1 @$3.49, nitecore um10 @$6.41), a couple of boruit headlamps @$11.99...

Another deal to draw you in. :expressionless:

What light is that?
I cant find it in the website???

This and the darn Olight S30 for 21 bucks!
I’ve been waiting for ages now for this darn thing to restock :frowning:

Could only get one lot of 2 in my cart but a good price

http://www.gearbest.com/batteries/pp_189822.html

Good selection :D! Aside from Boruit headlamps which I know nothing about, will you test them in real life and take em apart and make some reviews for them, would be very interested because they are very cheap and at least have some branding on them :)!

Did you order those Nitecore HC50 clones?

Olight s15 at 16.56. Best price ever. May need another.

www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_172287.html
I don’t really have high hopes about the quality of the headlamps, but I hope they should be sufficient for simpler tasks. Might try a couple of nichias in them since they have 3 leds.

I should do some threads about a couple of mods I’ve done lately, and also about these headlamps when I receive them.

Those look weird :D!

Looking forward to your writings ;)!

http://forum.fonarevka.ru/showthread.php?t=26281

About headlamp. You can watch the video in this topic. Sorry, it is in Russian

No problem ;)!

Slava Ukraine, gerojam slava ;)!

EDIT: Looks like some transistors had to be replaced on that particular light.

Led promotion part has some new updating, did you find it :wink:

eg:

1. $8.99 UltraFire F13 Cree XM L2 T6 1000Lm LED Flashlight

2. $3.49 for Xtar MC1 0.5A Mini USB Battery Charger Compatible with 18500 18650 16650

3. $14.29 for DQG Hobi 10180 Mini LED Flashlight Cree XP G2 120Lm 2 Modes 10180 Cool White Light Torch - COOL WHITE LIGHT

4. $24.58 for Shadow JM35 Upgrade CREE MT - G2 LED Flashlight

5. ogriginal price reduced by 20%, hurry up, before it’s gone back to the old price ( only last for a few days )

I noticed that you will get the Olight S3E soon, please do a sale on them :wink:

Your listing seems a little buggy, the prices on the above link changes when you click on one of them to something else.

And just so you know both banggood are soon getting them and fasttech already have them in stock :wink:

So give us a better price please so we can buy them from you instead :slight_smile: