GEARBEST’S 2017 New Year Giveaway for Zanflare F1 flashlight

that deal was only in September? :person_facepalming: I guess I need to be on more coffee or get a bigger monitor b/c I’m on the market & had missed it (despite being on BLF basically everyday.) Okay I’ll pipe down down now & just join the crowd & hope/wait for the next deal on that …

Liitokala Lii-500 $12.99 may be on Black Friday?
I hope so :slight_smile:

Stage 4

Lumintop deals were good, got the Tool Ti.
Hope for more good deals soon.

Stage 4:

Great:

• There were some really good deals for Lumintop flashlights and a Ganzo knife.
  • Different stage giveaways made it interesting.
  • Overall, I got some good deals and happy to participate in 11.11!

Needs improvement:

- Was not aware of the “buy together and save promotion” for Zanflare. I would’ve bought.

- Wanted to buy Rofis TR20 for $11.11 but was unable.

- Gift rain was glitchy and mostly a waste of time.

- Website navigation of deals confusing.

• Did not understand why so many “Sorry, coupons have been all taken.” even though some say “50% left” or “33% left”. How many were available? Why were they taken so soon? Frustrating…

stage 4. From UTC Nov 15 to UTC Nov 21,
The S2+ for $8.99 was a great deal for everyone. But some other nice deals in the flashlights section were only for new customers :cry: . Waiting for Black Friday now.

My favorite deal is the Convoy L6

stage 4. From UTC June 15 to UTC Sep 21
post your feedback about this promotion or the great deals you find during the Return sales

Not enough deals on knives.
The only flashlight that I was looking for for Xmas gifts was the On the Road M3 in 5C but it wasn’t on sale :frowning:

Stage4: overall is good but too complicate… Why not simply give us a code discount and we can check out peacefully…

Lumintop Tool was a good deal.

Flashlight deals were meh. I ended up purchasing a Ganzo knife instead.

Stage 4

Lumintop deals were good.

Hope for more good deals at Black Friday.

Nov 15th – Nov 17th post your feedback about this promotion or the great deals you find during the Return sales

Flashlight deals were not that impressive.

“Nov 15th – Nov 17th post your feedback about this promotion or the great deals you find during the Return sales”

for limited deals that are going to sell out quick you should give each forum different deals so that they haven’t sold out by the time you get round to posting them here/there.

stage 4. From UTC June 15 to UTC Sep 21
post your feedback about this promotion or the great deals you find during the Return sales

I must to admit that I expected more…

Guys, all you saying that Lumintop Tool was a good deal:

Are you talking about the Tool Ti @$23.99 or the classic black with the clicky button @$9.59 ?

The Ti was a really good deal. :THUMBS-UP:

The black one was good, but there were better out there.

On 11/11 @Ali I bought a pair of these with 2 tails each (1 clicky + 1 magnet, which is very usefull - especially cause of complaints regarding broken clicky tails) for a total cost of $16.38 (free registered shipping), using a 2$ seller coupon (orders > 19$) and a 1$ Ali coupon (orders > 10$).

So the real Lumintop Tool deal was $8.19/piece, having clicky+magnet tail and free registered shipping.

https://s11.postimg.org/ksqjubkgz/order_screenshot.jpg

So... keep your eyes and smartphones/tablets/phablets/laptops/pcs open, cause BF is coming. ;)

Note:

I'm writting these, trying to push GB to do it's best for BF, that I'll be looking for 4-lots of 18650s HG2s & 30Qs (GB already pinched their prices a little bit) below $12 and Lii-500 below $12.99 that I've missed it. If GB doesn't "behave", I'm sure somebody else will. ;)

stage 4. From UTC Nov 15 to UTC Nov 21,
Nov 15th – Nov 17th post your feedback about this promotion or the great deals you find during the Return sales

IMHO the limited sales were sold out very very fast. And what I think: most to NON-BLF members.

Flashlights and chargers deals were not that impressive.

I’m wait for black Friday.

Favorite deal was the Buy Together: Zanflare F1 $29.99 & Lii-202 $0.99 & Nitecore Tube $1.99. I’m looking forward to the Neutral White option

Didn’t find something that made me lose my mind maybe in black Friday.

Stage 4: didn’t find anything I’d want to buy.