GEARBEST’S 2017 New Year Giveaway for Zanflare F1 flashlight

Mini World, Big Power for the mini flashlight and charger

In this mini world, do you find any one that you like most.

Ps: the following item can get a lower price with the following coupon

1)GearBest Only SK68 http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_193537.html —- coupon:Q5GB price:$2.99

2) Xtar VP2 2 - Slot Intelligent LED Monitor Battery Charger ——coupon:XtarSQ price: $32.99

Good News!!! GearBest AGE OF ULTRATECH great promotion for brands products is online now

Very welcome you check in regularly for the very best deals and Enjoy a new Brand Flash Sale every THREE DAYS

Now many great deals for Xiaomi, Mlais, Syma, Kanger, Beelink products and there are ultra deals you can’t miss ; )

What light is this one? I haven’t seen it mentioned before…

Xtar H1 Commander headlamp.

Wish they had H2 which is AA version.

This morning (Fri, 06/19/2015) I received the Red Convoy S2+ 1000LM Cree XM L2 T6 - 4C 3 / 5 Modes LED Flashlight Torch that I ordered for my wife. It was shipped on the 13th so that was the fastest that I have gotten a order shipped to me by GearBest. :slight_smile:

Other than it coming in the usual generic squished small box instead of the bigger Convoy box with the foam insert, I was disappointed to find that it came with a XM-L2 1A cool white tint instead of the XM-L2 4C neutral white tint that I ordered. :frowning:

Mistakes happen. Either Convoy sent it to GearBest mislabeled or a worker in the warehouse grabbed the wrong light by mistake. I hope GearBest checks their remaining stock and makes sure they are labeled properly if it was mislabeled.

Has anyone else ordered the Red Convoy S2+ with the neutral white 4C tint and received it with a different tint that you had ordered?

I stumbled across this yesterday: $28.90 for the titanium DQG Spy in neutral white. Cool and warm tints are also at an excellent price right now.

I have 4 of the 4C’s inbound, if indeed they are, should be here soon,I’ll trade you for the 1A if you like?

I might just order a XP-L V6 3D on a Noctigon and put that in there along with a Qlite with Guppydrv. I love that 3D tint.

And then order another one for your wife huh! :bigsmile: I love the 3D tint!!! :wink:

Only is it is the blue one that is MIA.

Congratulations on your 500th post! :party:

Gearbest 500 post's. Yes everyone its their giveaway time. Yay.

Just bought myself a new Xiaomi 10000 power bank. Thank to GB for the bargain!

Gearbest, i odered several Olight M3x like 2 weeks ago or so, and they still have Processing status….are you going to ship them any time soon?

P6000, AMAZING PHONE for the price especially!

Hi

any coupon code for the P6000 ?

Thank’s

Opus BT-C3100 V2.1 Charger —Special Price: $29.99 (only from Jun 26, 21:00 to Jun 27, 4:00, GMT+8 )
—for EU Plug: only 20 pieces
—for US Plug: only 10 pieces

Hi GearBest, you provided the price for the Opus 2.1 charger in time for the deal; but you never updated us on the deal prices for the other time-limited items. Did these ever happen?

Also, why only the old 2.1 version of Opus charger and no deal on the newer v2.2 which has bug fixes and improved software? Are you trying to clear old stock - I wouldn't pay for the 2.1 knowing the 2.2 is already available.

Thanks anyway,

Hirsh

just a click away sitting there for several days…

Errr, yup of course I saw that. Thanks for taking the time to present it in such a beautifully illustrated way.

I hope the intention wasn't to make me look silly?! I can usually do a good enough job at that myself.

Whilst you were editing the image, did you happen to notice the address to which the hyperlink pointed?

The link just takes us directly back to the same post: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/32506?page=5#comment-778582

As I stated, neither this post nor the OP were ever updated by Gearbest with the deal prices during the running times.

In my defence, I was also abroad at the time with limited data, so was just checking the 1st post in this thread. The OP is usually kept updated by Gearbest. But in that post it is even harder to find the same link, as it appears below all the other weeks/months of deals.

I hope I wouldn't miss anything as obvious as that; how did everyone else see the deal details directly from this page?