GearBest shipping issues survey in BLF

If you account for our time dealing with tickets, threads here, PMs here, CS GB PMs (…) this entire deal is a negative business case.

But at least I trust that GB has sent all my items off. I just don’t know how the system decides which parcel goes to what logistics partner. Had a total of 25+ orders and most items arrived in less than 18 days. Just the last 10 items took 75+ days.

weird.

I couldn’t agree more.
In my particular case, it’s not the money as my total is fairly low.
But all the frustration due to poor CS is crazy and unacceptable and receiving goods 3 months later makes it not worth it in the end.
Now on one hand I’d like for GB to reship in case the orders are really lost but on the other hand, I wonder if I should wait a bit more but it’s been 78 days…

I have order around, what, 6 items from Gearbest this year.
They all came to me, though sometimes it “took a while” so to say.

The Lumintop SD75 (fast shipping) reached in just over a week!

The Skilhunt Defier X0 still hasn’t reached me (over two months) so i contacted GB Customer Service.
I got a decent and polite reply and was offered a deal I excepted.

So far, it’s been ok for me.

Grtz
Nico

I think that’s why I got a shipping tracking number for regular surface mail. I found the Sweden mail tracking number on line so it is real. With a tracking number should also help them to track, so cut their losses.
I just received a tracking number for a <$1 ebay purchase so it cannot be that expansive.
I believe the best way for GB is to include a tracking number for any order, either give the option for the buyer to pay a reasonable fee or they increase their price a little bit. I feel they have very good prices so even increase a few percentage will still be competitive. Otherwise, their low price looks like a scam.

Some of the “lost” items we talk about are potentially just on a very, very slow ship.
[/quote]

so now it’s the ‘slow boat FROM China’ :wink:

I recently had two cases, one where my Yezl Y3 was delivered broken and the other involving non-delivery of my Red Convoy S2+. The first was succcessfully concluded within 8 days of my filing the claim. The second is on its way to a successful conclusion (just waiting for my account to be credited). Details below.

DOA Yezl Y3:

Missing Red Convoy S2:+

Summary of orders so far this year:
1 order delivered on time.
1 order DOA (Yezl) _ GB Wallet credited in full.
1 order missing (Convoy) _ GB Wallet credited in full.
2 orders awaiting delivery (recent orders).

While I’m not satisfied with Gearbest’s record for product delivery, I am satisfied with their Customer Service.

They resolved my issue for 2 July orders that never arrived. I got a store credit, so that was fine. I’ve ordered things from them since then and I’ve gotten them. I will always upgrade my shipping from now on.

How does having a tracking number help? Does the parcel go by a different route? what is the difference?

Order W1508112116545951 shipped Aug 13 => 78 days
Order W1508140801067426 shipped Aug 18 => 73 days
Order W1508160640291779 shipped Aug 18 => 73 days
Order W1508170801032351 shipped Aug 19 => 72 days
Order W1508170810238041 shipped Aug 18 => 73 days
Order W1508221743292992 shipped Aug 24 => 67 days
Order W1508240504221255 shipped Aug 26 => 65 days
2 other orders reaching 60 days next week
All by CN post unregistered.

After seeing this, I decided to give GB one last chance and wait another 2 weeks so I reach the 3 months mark to see if I receive anything.

If I don’t, I’ll ask them to reship.

Funny thing is that they make it sound like it’s my fault. Their PM states “they have never seen that many orders lost at the same time”
Yet this thread is full of people complaining that they never received their orders.

one order from 19 august is being reshipped
one order from 7 september they asked me to wait some more

for me ok customer care

no problem with other orders (february and april 2015)

i just ordered my first blf special (singfire 348) … i hope i will not have to wait over two months …

!! ordered Nitecore HC30 Oct 06, 2015 19:53:05 PM shipped Oct 08, 2015 10:59:03 AM recived Oct 30 2015. not bad for mi first GB order.but I received with defective flashlight.i open the dispute I’m waiting for the answer

I bought an Olight S30 on GB on Octiber the 27th.
It’s still not shipped, and I’m afraid this will take too much time.
How can I cancel an order which is “Processing” ?

you could contact GB customer support on support.gearbest.com and raise a ticket.
Normally the team will get back to you quickly.

Here is my observtion from the last month:
from 30 of september till 30 of october i made 27 orders from gearbest, some came very quick, some got delayed but thats normal for a China shipping

Anyway, things they should definately do:

- Let us choose the shipping provider like they did before when we pay extra 2$ for the tracking

- they have to warp in a bubble paper or something items they sell( like Bangood does, or IOS), cause i recieved several damaged orders, especialy 1505-1503-1504 zoomy glass lenses are very sencitive to impacts

• it woul dbe very nice for us to have an option to mark what orders we`ve already recieved , both FT and bangood have this and its hella convinient

Ordered on 20.10.2015, shipped, according to package stamp, on 23.10.2015, delivered to my local post office 02.11.2015, dropped at my door today, 03.11.2015.

Shipped with China post airmal unregistered, 3.5$ item.

IMPRESSIVE!

I wish all of my orders arrived this fast, not have to wait for 2-3 months to even start claims!

Already done, and I get the “please wait one more week or ask refund on your wallet” answer…

Not all items on Gearbest or similar resellers ship immediately, this is quite “normal”. Some of my items took a week or even a bit longer to ship (it takes time to source, handle, package, and ultimately hand over to logistics partner).

I am NOT defending any shops here, just stating that only about 50% of my orders so far shipped within 24 hours. Most of my orders shipped in 1 week. Some within 2 weeks.

If you need something urgently I would recommend amazon or a reliable eBay seller. they also have overseas sellers that ship quickly.

I don’t need it urgently, but I have the terrible feeling that GB is baiting us with unbeatable deals just so we gave them our money…and when they can’t ship the order the fastest and easiest way to get refund is to have your “wallet” credited.
What a smart way of getting money from people…disgusting

I agree regarding sending money to wallet, if its partial refund and you plan on ordering from them again, then OK, its acceptable, however if its a full refund for the whole order or one complete item, then it should be sent to Paypal no questions asked.