GearBest shipping issues survey in BLF

Sounds fishy, could they be pulling some scam and not fulfilling orders?

Glad to hear that. I hope they are eventually put their act together. Did you asked for the refund or they did that automatically for you? My order on July 30 have not arrived yet. Gina from GB customer service asked me to let them know by Sept. 30. I will wait for a few more days and update them its status. Let’s see what happens then.

Another observation is the shipping through Swiss Post to California is probably the problem. I ordered a couple of LEDs from FastTech for over a month now and haven’t receive it. I will wait a couple of weeks before contact them. Will not use free shipping from these companies. I’s rather pay a little shipping to get a tracking number. It will cost less than $1 from FastTech.

Ok. So orders from gearbest… May arrive… Or may not.

I placed to orders. The first one has not arrived. The seond one has not even shipped XP

My 02 cents. Sorry, but no more ordering from GB. I take BP meds..don't need the Drama.

Yesterday, GearBest informed me that “Unfortunately it appears that your order W150XXXXXXXXXX has been lost on the way. After reviewing your order, we will do our best to help you.”
This morning I received an email from Paypal that GB had refunded to my Paypal account.
Good move, GB!

I just filed my first ever Paypal dispute, and it was about my July order from GearBest, that never arrived.

twinclouds: I was pretty clear that I wanted a refund or I would have started a paypal claim.
A bit surprised it only took one message :slight_smile:

Unregistered China Post and the item was waterproof case for Xiaomi Yi.

Now I'm waiting 2 more orders (Xiaomi Yi accessories) ordered Aug 14, 2015. Also unregistered China Post.

Yes. They are quite accommodating this time. I think they want to repair their reputations.
I am not sure I will order from them anything that are sent by unregistered mail. I never had such problem with ebay. Kaidomain was fine also. Not so sure about FastTech but I only waited for one month for now. Let’s see what happens.
I think the problem is that both of them use Swiss post, which may be the problem.

My orders that have arrived in timely manner have done so regardless of shipping carrier used, the same for the ones that are still in transit almost 2 months, the same carries as before, but longer shipping times.
I have no idea why it takes such discrepancy in shipping times for them?!

Registered order made 11.09.2015, shipped 18.09.2015(delay due to H3 availability), courrier picked it up for processing 19.09.2015, Swedish post hub in Sweden received it yesterday, 30.09.2015, today it has arrived at country of destination, sent to customs, heres hope it wont be slapped with VAT stick, now the wait begins, will probably be delivered to me next week since tomorrow is already friday and not likely to be sent to the post office that soon.

two weeks for Olight S1 to get here, I’m pleased. They used bpost.

I received my Ganzo G724 today 10/01/15.
Ordered 07/29/15
Shipped 07/30/15?
Stamp on package shows “2015.09.20.20”
China Post
Does this mean that CP didn’t get it till 09/20/15?
Maybe that would explain the slow shipping.

Using Sweden post, ordered XTAR VC2 66 days ago and hasn’t arrived, I have checked post office as well.
Unfortunatelly I forgot to add tracking so I can’t track it.

Still have the faith because I’ve seen longer shipment using Sweden post before (but nor from Gearbest).

I ordered one in June 25th still no knife

shipped with china post or Singapore post take about +/- 14 days

except if its shipped from gearbest
i am waiting since 8. of august of goods from gearbest never arrived till now, but many other orders from china ordered after 8. august arrived, even some order from gearbest. but still no positive resend or refund for the missing order from gearbest i warn everybody buy elsewhere their service and handling is far under par.

DHL for exmaple is very bad to use to ship to thailand

DHL wil lcharge you always Cusotm tax becuase they ahndle the custom not customs officers so they bring you a parcel and charge you 20usd on a 35usd value goods plus wil lcharge you handling fee for DHL 7usd and the real cruz is they even not issue an customs invoice just an DHl invoice they say customs invoice will be issued late which ofcorse never will.

so DHL to thailand stay away even its free it will cost you !!!

order red convoy S2+ (deal 12.99) since Jul 26, shipped by Jul 30. Shipped by the cheapest China Post unregistered.

Now it is Oct and still nowhere…

Even my order from the 9.9 event of banggood (untracked as well) has arrived 2 days ago.

I ordered 2 Ganzo G704 from Gearbest on Sept. 24. They arrived on Oct. 1, I was shocked at how fast that was. Although there was the nervous moment when customs was checking over the package. I think it was regular shipping with tracking number and insurance.

Ordered a GearBest fake style zippo on July-28th.

Now its Oct-02, still not arrived.

I ordered a Red Convoy S2+ on 8/24/15.

I guess that I have another month before I see my order delivered? :weary: