GearBest shipping issues survey in BLF

Hi Phatster,

Sorry for the delay shipment due to the National Day holiday.(Oct.1st-7th)

We will do our utmost to ship the order. Could you please PM me your order number? I will check it for you. Thanks.

We wish to apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope to hear from you.

Best Regards
Gina
Gearbest Customer Service
http://www.gearbest.com/

Hi esrevenge,

We are very regret that you still not receive the order.

Could you please PM me your order number first? I will check and solve for you.

Best Regards
Gina

shipped with china post or Singapore post take about +/- 14 days

except if its shipped from gearbest
i am waiting since 8. of august of goods from gearbest never arrived till now, but many other orders from china ordered after 8. august arrived, even some order from gearbest. but still no positive resend or refund for the missing order from gearbest i warn everybody buy elsewhere their service and handling is far under par.
[/quote]

Hi jack-bkk,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.

Could you please PM me your order number first? I will check it and solve for you.

Best Regards
Gina

On August 8 I ordered Order No.:WW1508080735587951 and it shipped on Aug 12 but I have not yet received it.

On August 18 I ordered Order No.:W1508180458413422 and it shipped on August 20 and I have not yet received it.

A few days ago I checked the post office, but no delivery there either.

3 orders from last year arrived in about 30 days.

August 10 I ordered and paid for a Skilhunt X01.
Shortly after I received a confirmation of shipment with a RDC….tracking number.

China Mail Tracking now states that the tracking number is invalid. Either too old or re-issued?
And I haven’t received the goods up to date.

Yesterday I filled out a complaint form on your website; I hope this can be settled shortly.

Kind regards,

Nico Meier
Amsterdam
Netherlands

I have 3 orders from early August that haven't arrived. The tracking numbers are not working so I have stopped ordering anything from them and have made PP claims. How come Fast Tech has the affordable USPS shipping option and no one else has it?

Received my two orders that were shipped with tracking numbers, both came in in less than two weeks(very quick!), local customs munched on one of them for 3 days before sending to post office.

I think I will choose registered shipping next time I order from Gearbest, 5 unregistered orders from august still in transit and one more from beginning of september, the rest orders are still within acceptable time frame.

3 of the august orders will be 2 months next week, will contact GB then and see how they handle this ;)!

I noticed that orders with tracking from GB always arrive faster than without tracking. That said, I received 100% of all the orders from GB until now. Shipping from china is a waiting game that I am ok to play.

Put a claim to PayPal immediately. You would be really lucky if they ever give you your full money back from their part, always get PayPal to get you your full refund. I already sent GB down the drain. Lost around 80 bucks on two separate shipping’s for being confident and waiting a lot. Good luck to all of you guys waiting. :wink:

I’m learning the hard way that you must file your claims with Paypal to deal with Gearbest, they will say anything, and they will badger you relentlessly to close your claim, while promising to send you the refund as soon as you end your Paypal protection.

Stalling, and contradictions and retractions, and conflicting assertions, appearing to want to make right, but never doing so, more stalling tactics, more contradictory tickets, emails, and PMs, Gearbest will drag things on for weeks and into months, in a sort of loop.

Set your limits, and file your Paypal claims, and don’t allow Gearbest to play their games and drag you into a quagmire of delays and feigned compliance as the weeks turn into months, and they never actually comply, but endlessly delay.

I ordered a xtar vp4 and a vp2 plus 3 weeks ago from gearbest and they haven’t even dispatched them yet! think i’ll stick with banggood in future

I filed a complaint with GB a couple of days ago (their website) but haven’t heard anything yet.
If I do not get a reply or a decent reply from them it’s very simple: I will not buy anything anymore from them and i will let everyone I know, both personally and through forums, know about it.

Professionally I work at a inquiry and complaints department at a bank.
We treat every contact as an opportunity te re-establish the clients faith in our company and I think that that is exactly what needs to be done in such cases.

If you don’t, you deserve the consequences.

Grtz
Nico

I ordered a TK16 and a couple S15Rs on 23 Sept. Received ‘package has shipped’ email on 25 Sept. Package was delivered on 7 Oct. So about two weeks to arrive.

GearBest sends me an email about the dispute I’ve filed with PayPal after they lied about sending me a refund. I read the message and it seems clear to me that they are asking me to reply directly to the email I’m reading. What else does “Please feel free to reply this message directly.” mean? Anyway, I spend 20 or so minutes finding shipping info emails, and trying to find the service tickets and other communications to include and write a reply. Well, stupid me I never once thought to look at the email address which clearly says “no_reply_system” and the reply email I sent bounced right back. So now I feel stupid for wasting time with these people. I’m happy to leave it to PayPal from now on.

My order number is WW1508201459232999 ordered on the 22nd August
Any info you can give me would be great

I bought 4x Samsung 18650 25R in a GB flash sale and after more than ELEVEN days of “processing” this item I eventually submitted a ticket to CS. GB never thought of reaching out to me.
Customer service replied there was a mysterious “supplier issue” as stated below and I can buy a similar item at the FULL PRICE.

This kind of behavior is simply not acceptable. A friend ordered the exact same item outside of a flash sale and his item was shipped immediately! Gearbest seems to avoid having to ship flash sale items at because the price is too low?

What is the point of having a flash sale if you are not willing to sell the item at that price?

Several flash sale items I paid for never made it to my address.

Needless to say that the item I mentioned is available to buy/ship in the store. very strange…

Hmm… i bought 4 of the Samsung 25r’s on the flash sale too. It said something about them changing from the Blue wrapping to the new Green after October the 7th and that all orders would be in the new Green from then on. I ordered Green figuring they’d have the Green in stock but are trying to sell through all of the older Blue stock. But it’s been 5 days processing, which tells me they either don’t have the new Green stock in, or they’re holding out all Green orders until the Blue is sold thru… I’m sure the people who have ordered this item would appreciate an update in regards to this.

Order #WW1510052309322899. CSgearbest could you look into this please, I don’t really want a refund, just want some batteries.

-KK

KiwiKane

thanks for the update.

I don’t think it would be fair to customers to cancel a flash sale (for paid items) just because the color has changed.

GB should just ship the green ones instead.

I also ordered an item under flash deal and after two weeks they told me “supplier issue” so I had to cancel…

Worth purchasing at gearbest???

I have a total of 18 GB orders paid and “shipped” but not delivered yet. In transit for more than 56 days after payment now :frowning:

Some (not all) of these items were flash sale items and apparently there always seems to be an excuse or issue with these items. Why would Gearbest sell items at a lower price if they are not willing to sell/ship them?

We can only wait for GB customer service to explain this situation, but I don’t think it would be fair to us customers to go through efforts of a flash sale or promotion so they can tell us afterwards we can’t have the item (or only at full price). If this behavior comes up as a regular occurrence it is not acceptable.
I had to set a reminder/alarm on my phone, step out of work at that very moment and purchase the flash sale item and paid immediately. These are the things I go through because of my hobbies and I don’t think it would be fair not to send the items (or at least a replacement at the same price).

Banggood or Fasttech never seem to have these issues, they also have no “lost” parcels so far….

I would be keen to find out whether there are more customers who purchased a GB flash sale item and the deal was subsequently cancelled due to an “issue”?