GearBest shipping issues survey in BLF

hello,

one of my order just got shipped out with a tracking number which look like that: SGKENXXXXXXXXXX.

Does anyone know what post is this ?

I’m a bit worried cause it was an order of more than 40€ ( s30 olight and 2 knives) and i got this partial shipping of the S30 which appears to be untrackable…. :~

SG is singapore so should be singpost

Trying to cancel the order that is still processing after 11 days… It was “ready for shipping” 4 days ago.

Can anyone explain that one? I’m drawing a blank as to why that needs to occur… Most sites allow you to simply click “CANCEL” to cancel an order as long as it hasn’t shipped.

There seems to be an alarming pattern of missing packages from GB shipped via China Post Unregistered. As noted in another thread on BLF, I'm still waiting for an order from early Sept. It hasn't been 60 days, but after seeing others' reports, I'm not going to hold my breath.

Whatever the problem is, I've yet to see GB acknowledge that there is even an issue--only the usual delay tactics, runaround, and generally poor customer service. Although I previously had fairly good experiences with GB, this is enough for me to avoid any further business with them.

Do they give tracking number on flat rate shipping now? I got a number UF*SE for Sweden surface mail. Is that the tracking number?

Yes, that appears to be proper international tracking number.

paste that number on this webpage: http://www.17track.net/en/

if its a real one it will work (BUT chinese tracking numbers might need a few days to update)

Gosh, my other olight S30 order got shipped by china post unregistered today…. :_(

Noticed the same thing on one of my orders at the beginning of this month. First shipping notice was a China post tracking #, and then a week later got another “your order shipped!” notice with a Sweden ground tracking #.

What worries me more is that my other order never got a second entry…it still shows the original envelope with no customs form.

A lot of complaints against gearbest lately. The only thing that went missing in the mail for me during the last year is a 2.5 dollar mouse pad :slight_smile: I finally posted a ticket and GB offered refund or resend. I choosed resend and they sent me a new one. This time they sent it with registered mail and provided me a tracking number. I guess that shipping method is about the same cost as the mouse pad. Thanks GB!

By the tracking it looks like the package had a hard time to get out of china. No wonder things get lost in the process :weary:

Carrier: Chinapost

2015-10-21 21:56
Guangzhou Terminal, leave the
2015-10-21 21:56
Guangzhou Terminal, left hand navigation
2015-10-21 18:22
Guangzhou Terminal, arrival
2015-10-20 12:46
The Shenzhen Exchange Bureau, have been exported directly
2015-10-20 12:45
The Shenzhen Exchange Bureau, have been exported to open
2015-10-19 12:48
Guangzhou airport, security checks returned
2015-10-19 12:48
Guangzhou airport, security checks returned
2015-10-18 21:09
2015-10-18 20:57
2015-10-17 09:28
2015-10-17 09:28
2015-10-15 19:58
2015-10-15 19:55
2015-10-15 08:00
As Guangzhou courier service companies, security checks returned
2015-10-15 08:00
2015-10-14 15:10
2015-10-14 15:09
2015-10-13 03:03
2015-10-13 03:03
2015-10-12 17:31
2015-10-12 17:27
2015-10-11 13:04
2015-10-11 02:21
2015-10-10 23:14
Small package Center, left, next stop “Center in Shenzhen”
2015-10-10 22:37
Parcel centre
2015-10-10 19:29
Small package Center, has received send
2015-10-10 11:37
Electronic information has been received

If China post has been such a mess lately, then why Gearbest arent using other shipping methods for all of their customers?

I mean, if country X has got N-th amount of non-delivery claims and all of them have been shipped with China post unregistered, why not switching to other carriers?

My most recent order, S15 extension tube, was shipped with China post, again! I hope this one arrives in timely manner.

China Post is one of the better one imo. Most of my eBay smaller orders came in fast and undamaged.

None of my orders that were made in august-september and shipped via China post unregistered have arrived ;)!

That’s insane! :smiley:

I never had any problem with Ebay shipping with China Post. They always arrived in one to three weeks. I don’t understand why GB’s shipment behavior are different. I ordered a couple of items from FT via Sweden post over a month ago and haven’t arrived yet. I feel even less confident regarding Sweden Post.
Maybe now GB is providing tracking number to make sure they can track that, but the number haven’t shown on the tracking page yet.

Just another heads up in regards to GB shipping via China Post.
After a staggering seventy-six days I have just received another two packages I ordered/paid in mid August. 76. wow.

I am both shocked about the shipping time but also amazed that I have actually received the goods.

Some of the “lost” items we talk about are potentially just on a very, very slow ship.

Well I beat you, I’m at 78 days and still not received.

You know what’s hilarious, after still waiting on 7 orders from August, and dealing back and forth with CS tickets and CSGearbest here on BLF for a full week OVER A GRAND TOTAL OF……………… WAIT FOR IT…………………WAIT FOR IT………………… $22!
Now CSGearbest on this forum tells me that they will reship but since they are suffering a significant loss, they want me for now on to select EMS or DHL for shipping!
Ah Ah Ah, they are hilarious. Most of the stuff I buy are small knives in the $3 to $15 range. No way I’ll pay $20 to ship a $3 knife.

I just can’t imagine what is going to happen next week when a couple of slightly more expensive orders ($10 and $12) are gonna reach the 60 days mark!

If CN post is the problem, then ship via something else: SG, HK, NL, …

If you account for our time dealing with tickets, threads here, PMs here, CS GB PMs (…) this entire deal is a negative business case.

But at least I trust that GB has sent all my items off. I just don’t know how the system decides which parcel goes to what logistics partner. Had a total of 25+ orders and most items arrived in less than 18 days. Just the last 10 items took 75+ days.

weird.

I couldn’t agree more.
In my particular case, it’s not the money as my total is fairly low.
But all the frustration due to poor CS is crazy and unacceptable and receiving goods 3 months later makes it not worth it in the end.
Now on one hand I’d like for GB to reship in case the orders are really lost but on the other hand, I wonder if I should wait a bit more but it’s been 78 days…

I have order around, what, 6 items from Gearbest this year.
They all came to me, though sometimes it “took a while” so to say.

The Lumintop SD75 (fast shipping) reached in just over a week!

The Skilhunt Defier X0 still hasn’t reached me (over two months) so i contacted GB Customer Service.
I got a decent and polite reply and was offered a deal I excepted.

So far, it’s been ok for me.

Grtz
Nico