GearBest shipping issues survey in BLF

You are the GB rep, so its your job to promote the store. We are neutral parties with no interest (why some people dislike affiliate links), other than looking out for other members, who in turn, look out for others. Im sharing my experience as a regular consumer.

New members benefit from threads like this, of course if taken with a grain of salt. But if your shipping delays and lost packages happen to a number of members then maybe its a trend. Thats what this thread is about…learning before you order, not 100 days after you order and receive nothing.

I will tell you a secret, big gift is at least 20k GB points which amount to 40$ on their site.

Gearbest only publish positive reviews of products sold but negative reviews will not be published.
Even negative queries such as “Why did I only get 1600mAh for *fire batteries purchased from your site which is labelled as 2500mAh?” will not be posted also in the products Q&A section.
At least Banggood also published negative reviews of products purchased through them and they also reply to the negative reviews.

I took part in the Imalent DM21 GroupBuy, paid on Sep 16 and still had not received my package 2 months later.

Contacted GB support and was offered 50% refund or to pay $15 for reshipping.

My package is apparently one of those “lost” packages between Aug and Sep.

I originally intended to order a BLF-348 from GB but this recent incident had made me pause to think if I should continue to buy from GB. :expressionless:

Was this organized by me? if so, pm me your order #.

It was by freeme :slight_smile:

Today I finally received a Convoy S2+ I ordered on August 26. I gave up on it and opened a case with GB. BTW, I accepted their wallet credit but the credit hasn’t shown up yet. But this is good news for those who ordered in late August.

Bought 2 Keeppower 26650 on October 11, sent via Sweden surface mail, didn't pay for tracking but got it anyways, couldn't use tracking number on any other website but the gear best tracking window thing works as it told me when my package got to Australia, arrived today 17th November, packed really awesomely in open cell soft foam inside a plain cardboard box. So 37 days postage to Australia which is pretty mehhh, but for the price I'm not unhappy... Also the torch to use the batteries still hasn't arrived from BG so it's not like I've been itching to use them, strange, I've had 2 orders from BG since then that have both arrived one came in 9 days! But not the torch, 39 days and counting, now of to png for a month... I want to play with my torch damn it.

My earliest unarrived order is 103 days!

To be fair :
BLF 348 bought on 10/27/15
Shipped without tracking on 11/04/15
Received on 11/16/15
Once shipped, it’s been pretty fast…maybe I’ll try another order (knives on FT are interesting but I can’t stand the 20$ shipping…)
I will post my impression here

Looking at the envelope, it may not be such good news after all. The package was mailed on Nov 3, 2015 by AirMail. This is one day after my shipping guarantee date. There is a new barcode sticker placed on top of the originally printed one. It looks like they reprinted the mailing label and mailed me a new light.

So the original shipment did not make it as I originally thought, so it is not good news for everyone else.

But thanks to GB for rectifying the issue.

Gadget 1 generic generic GB EDC metal tool GearBest 16/08/15 17/08/15 RC’D RC’D 17/11/15 0.10 93 CN1439793213xxxx

ordered 16 Aug
paid 16 Aug
shipping msg 17 Aug
received 17 Nov (today)
address label marked “20150817 15:31:51”

stamp/CN label states “2015.10.16.20”

93 days total from payment to mailbox, China Post flat-rate (free)

looks like they just printed the label (and “shipped“) and waited 2 month before giving your parcel to china post (their stamp)

and china post then needed 4 weeks for delivery - which is as expected for free mail…

There have been numerous reports from GB customers who have packages in transit for months, most, if not all, have been shipped with China post unregistered ;)!

My Xtar H2, that I reordered after more than 2 months of waiting, arrived with date sticker on the light with original shipping date :D! Package-envelope had one sticker covered with newer one so I couldnt tell if it was because of return from CN post or simply blank sticker beneath.
Looks like it might have been returned by CN post back to GB and GB just decided to sit on it?

I ordered a flashlight from Gearbest and have not received it yet. ordered tracking but it doesn’t show up, don’t know what happened.

This is the true story… Believe It or Not! China Post Registered.

XTAR SP1

Order No.:W150726……….
Ordered and paid on Jul 27, shipped mail on Jul 30.

From trackitonline.ru

Delivered at my home on Oct 09… 72 days.

Aahhhh, but the difference is you had tracking,that’s why it was delivered so fast! :bigsmile:

LMAO :smiley:

Hi Vaping,
We are extremely sorry that you have not received your order yet.
Could you please PM me your order number? I will check and solve it for you.
We wish to apologize for any inconvenience this may caused and hope to hear from you.
Best Regards
Gearbest Customer Service
http://www.gearbest.com/

Another too fast… :smiley: from DX.
Three months in hands of China Post before leave China.

This order delayed over four months…