GearBest shipping issues survey in BLF

Did gearbest change the shipping method? It is now more expensive than before and unregistered mail now has a charge? No free registered shipping when ordered $40 above and only option is the Netherlands Registered which is very slow.

My last order from Gearbest was for some batteries and was placed on 7/31. It took an unusual route I thought being shipped out of Czech on 8/10 and reached me on the west coast on 8/18. Some of my other orders were a bit slower but nothing out of the norm compared to Fasttech, Banggood and the other offshore vendors.

Gearbest, will you be so kind to STOP using Czech post for the registered EU parcels? Its the slowest possible post in existance, my last CZ order was delayed for 70 days: Belgium or NL UNREGISTERED parcels are being delivered ways ways faster: not to mention their registered post, orders usualy come for a week or something vs 3 month for the packages shipped with CZ post

Re: shipping li-ion batteries in the US

GearBest CS, your company stocks a handful of li-ion batteries in the US-LA warehouse (like these). It would make sense that you’d do this so that you can ship li-ion batteries to us folks in the US, avoiding the airmail restrictions against li-ion batteries. However, your system won’t allow these batteries from a US warehouse to be shipped within the US. When I asked about this, I got the reply:

This doesn’t make any sense, though. Other companies in the US ship li-ion batteries within the US without any problems. I just received a shipment of batteries via USPS First Class Mail yesterday.

Why won’t you ship batteries within the US?

+1

I have to agree 110% and I’m in the united States. Two orders ago it took 10 weeks to get my batteries. And this last order took like 28 days to really ship. Once it shipped was another 2 1/2 weeks. I use to order most of my batteries here because of the price and free shipping or like $1 shipping. With the shipping now costing more then the cells themselves much cheaper to buy from american suppliers

Is there anywhere they WILL ship batteries to from the US-LA warehouse? Honestly very curious.

Not to my knowledge. On the US-LA page for those batteries I linked to, it says:

:person_facepalming:

GOOD!