Gearbest sucks

Really very informative post. I am very pleasant to found this useful information. Thanks

who buys cheap buys expensive in the end with gear best this is so true

My EC4S from banggood is stop working after i use it less than an hour, so i contact nitecore to solve this matter and they told me to send it back to check what is wrong with it.
M4DM4X and banggood is already kind enough to make a good deal with EC4S and now i want to prove the 5 years warranty from nitecore J)

BLF members I believe due to your help May from GearBest has stepped forward and is trying to help,now l just have to corner son and ask him some details or have him deal directly with May, thanks to all of you.

Hey RC buddy. Ya know I am right here ;)

LJ - If it is possible, she will always try and help. Problem is that people are too quick to make judgement or seek proper avenues and this feeding frenzy comes in. Gotta know where to go.

Still an Olight issue that possibly could have been handled by the Olight rep himself.

I was going to suggest changing the title of your thread but then the gossiping ladies would have nothing to do ;)

What happened to other GB thread:

It would be nice to know if it's "edited" by SB,or few members abused SPAM button(again).

Only the admin can dispose a complete thread but you could always pm him and ask.

And yet allow trolling/shilling !! :open_mouth: .

Google cache has the whole thread.

how many of us have said we would NEVER buy again from Gearbest, or Banggood, or Dino, etc. But the prices keep us coming back, or lack of will power. I ordered a BLF A6 18350 tube from Banggood 49 days ago! First order never showed up. Helen refunded me after 30 days, guess she wanted to make sure it wasn’t going to arrive. Tracking said it had been in the USA for 15 days! Yep, lost. I reordered and got the next one in 13 days. Problem is it won’t screw into the head of the A6! Oh the joy. Great idea these small tubes but so many issues reported. E-mailed angel Helen again and she wants a video and a picture of the packing slip? All this for a $2.50 item. Think I’ll grab the S.S./Copper GB lights and call it a day …. yea right!

Pretty sure they sent out bare X6 18350 tubes as the threads are square cut. Still waiting for someone to confirm this but it’s an oops not a hemorrhoid. Loosen the suspenders a bit, it might help your blood pressure.

marking the OP as spam hides the whole thread afaik.

That is true.

I also think some BLF members are abusing the mark as SPAM button, and I have sent a private message to Mr. Admin about it.

He will know who the culprits are. ;)

Are you talking about the Wayback machine?

Because it only has part of the thread.

there is a fine line between using the right of expressing a free opinion to harming people with the way you express yourself…

due to our nice cultural mixture (we are from anywhere on this planet) its even harder
what is a common joke in my place is highly offensive for another one.

but a liar is a liar and suppressing free speech by abusing the SPAM button should be followed by some nice words from our Mr Admin.
(and a ban if neccessary)

I see some users have gotten the idea in their little heads that the forum belongs to them and they want to supress any threads that goes against their masters. I hope Mr. Admin it level headed enough to stomp them out before they get any more bright ideas. You can easily identify them by checking every gearbest is the worst thread and seeing how they keep defending despite all the evidence. It’s sad that because of them real creative and valuable members no longer come here being fed up with the constant shilling and aggresive behavior of these individuals.

Put the url in the Google search box. In the Google search result, click the down arrow (triangle) and click “Cache”.

BTW, could not get the FlashPilot post with the Wayback machine as it recorded after the delete (28th). And unable to find it in the Google cache.

I don't see the choice for cache, and there are no posts after December 28th, so it's not the full thread.

+1

:frowning:

Also promoting products from one dealer, that are 30% or more cheaper at other vendors, just for spreading your AFF links, should result in some kind of consequences.