Generic AAA flashlight variants?

very near, anna :slight_smile:

Aha, do ping when passing by/visiting. PM’ing you contact details.

Cheers!

My favorite EDC shirt pocket lights ( I have 2 w/different leds) is a modified Hugsby XP1. Decent little light for $9, even completely stock.
I got mine from this seller on Amazon both times, and received what I believe to be TRUE Hugsby lights.
https://www.amazon.com/docooler-Flashlight-Pocket-Torch-Switch/dp/B00NV6FDLG

I tried a couple of the cheap $2-3 ones, and they are different inside the head. Have yet to mod one of those successfully. Ruined one, one in the wife’s purse, and on on my desk for cleaning the insides of my pc. (pet hair gets everywhere :person_facepalming: )

Price goes up after mods of course. 12mm fet drivers , with a de-domed xp-g2 in one and currently a xp-l2 in the other. A 10440 doesn’t seem to push hard enough to get them crazy hot too fast (never have checked tail current). I haven’t timed either, but I have them around ~2 minutes turbo timer. Makes a good hand warmer by the time it steps down, but far from too hot to hold.

Cant say I am fond of the xp-l2 in this light though. It is getting swapped to a xp-g3 probably this weekend. We’ll see what I think of that one for a shirt pocket light.

Jim