Giveaway: 3 FREE XM-L2 tactical flashlights with FREE shipping.

I want one but i’m beyond 3 i’m sure not am I in America (though i can claim to be in North America) :smiley:

I want one but I can’t have it! :stuck_out_tongue:

Just curious… Have the other two winners received their light yet?

Nope.

boss light lol

I don’t want one because I missed out :stuck_out_tongue:

I want none!

Cheers ^:)

Nope. So most likely not sent from Amazon.com. Possibly from CHINA. Or possibly not at all. :open_mouth:

I’m in….

so 0 for 3 so far :frowning:
Maybe so much for my 1st zoomie. But ur right, maybe it’s coming from China(& perhaps not?)

The OP sent me an update…My sample is out for delivery today and confirmed by USPS.

I’ll take two

This late in the game, your gonna need em…. :smiley:

Thanks, I feel better already.

“I WANT ONE”

Kinda weird. I just received a PM from this morning stating to confirm my address b/c the PO was having issues accepting it(I confirmed the address -> it’s the same one stuff has been shipped to me for years.)

+ question -> a few weeks back OP stated that my light would be mailed out in the morning. Did you not also receive a similar PM back then?

Hmm. Puzzling. Maybe they’ll email me back again.

AZ

P.S. on a tangent -> :beer: Streamer. A few years ago when I 1st joined BLF I had won your giveaway for a blue LED minimag. At the time I took for granted on winning such a pretty light so soon @ BLF & eventually deemed it too pretty to mod (i.e. hack up) & gifted it to my brother.
LOL -> karma has made sure that I wouldn’t win another giveaway so easily…

He told me he didn’t mail them out til Nov 29th…and yeh, I received a PM like you did sayin it would be shipped out next day.

Oh yeh, the BLUE minimag…LOL…good on you for gifting to your brother !! I stll have the mate to it…(I had a pair of em)

Update: I received the free flashlight. It could have been an ok flashlight except it is absolutely crippled by the driver. This is the first ever driver that I’ve had that the modes are advanced at EVERY OTHER half press of the rubber boot. So the interface works like this: half press on HI…half press OFF, half press on MED, half press OFF, half press on LOW, half press OFF…etc etc all the way through SOS and STROBE. Light ALWAYS starts on HI.

There is no absolute OFF mode.with this switch., only half press advancements. With this arrangement, I can guarantee that it will come on accidentally when touched or bumped. (as it has numerous times already) Since I’ve NEVER experienced this user interface, I am wondering if this switch is defective. But, really, I do not think so. I disassembled it and it is functioining properly as I see it.

This is by no means a review of the light. Just an initial response to what could have been a nice little light but is severely limited by this driver/UI. Who knows, maybe this is by design to achieve Tactical Status ? You can decide for yourself.

The light even comes in a hard snap case and includes micro cable, generic blue 18650 battery, and wall charger. Too bad about the driver/switch UI.

I have one on the way. I’ll let you know how mine works.

Can you get to the driver ? Change it out……