Giveaway! Aluminum Channel for flex/hard LED Strip Light w/ White Cover by LEDdrop

As much as I hate to say it, it’s simply not feasible for us to ship out of the country. I apologize for any inconvenience. eBay has a Global Shipping program, but I do not know what expenses would await through that route for just one of our channels.

What type of electrical connections are used for your installation? Do you use a small transformer?

We’re live on Amazon!

What type of Electrical Connections are used?

Whatever electrical setup you’d like to use for the LED flex strips can be used with our channels. Half of the end caps that come with our systems include a hole for electrical wire threading. As the hole is not large enough to fit a 4-pin or 5-pin RGB/RGBW wire, it might be best to use the single colored flex strips (2-pin) if using end caps is a priority. Obviously, depending on the visibility of the system and your preference, end caps do not have to be used at all. And of course there are hundreds of different electrical configurations in the world of LED flex/hard strip lighting, so it really boils down to preference.

Just an update: We’ve recently enabled FBA Export on Amazon. Though there might be more paperwork for us to get it finalized, Amazon will be able to ship to your country (if your country is eligible) at no additional fulfillment cost on our end.

UPDATE:

Congratulations, GottaZoom! You’ve won the prize! Please send us your name & address information, and your prize choice between the U-12 or the U-20 (you can also choose the VS-10, if you’d like). This can be done via the forum messaging system, or you can email us at customerservice@leddrop.com.

Wow - thanks SO much for being here on BLF and this contest. PM sent.

GottaZoom, seriously please don’t thank us! We’re indebted to BLF for letting our small, new company connect to people like you. Oh, and your single U-20 has been shipped!

Channel arrived yesterday. Looks very nice! My SO was even semi-impressed (wanted to see it lit up) and that is a first with anything light related. Will do some pics when I can get it all together.