Giveaway for The smallest flashlight in the world - What would you want in the way of features, size, etc ( winners picked)

1. as keychain or put on lanyard
2. Good is easy to carry hold ., bad be loose it easily
3. $20
4. multi modes hi-mid-lo , memory of last mode.

I will center on micro usb 10180 lights such as cooyoo… black water… jetbeam mini…

1- Use it as a edc pocket/keychain/neck light

2- Most of the smallest lights that have micro usb charging are a bit too long. They should be about 5 mm shorter (the shorter…. the better…). And they should be lighter… specially the Stainless steel ones

3- Depending on the performance… materials used. But aluminium ones should be about 10$ max and the Titanium/Stainless steel should be priced at 20$ max.

4- Micro usb charging is a must nowadays. Also moonlight mode must be present… or infinite variable brightness from 0.5 lumen to the max possible output. Also must include a nice chain to put in the neck as the one included with the jetbeam mini.

Thanks for the chance and good luck to all

Hi! !!! Nice offer!

1… it will be my edc flashlight of course.

2… it should be as light and small as possible while having USB charge function for its internal li-ion battery.

3… no more than 20 us dollars

4… 5 modes (moonlight mode is needed) or any other way to select output… such as magnetic ring… USB recharge with standard micro usb or even better… USB TYPE C

Cheers and thanks a lot. Hope to win this time

My ideas :wink:

(1) Personal usage. I mean… carrying it on my in every moment. Ready to use in an emergency situation….

(2) Must be small and low weight. Obvious. But reliability also is needed for emergency situations.

(3) Cost: 15$

(4) Hole for keyring or necklace. Twist switch. Lenght below 6cm. Width below 1.2cm. Weight below 12 grams. Runtime on low more than 12 hours. Runtime on high more than 30 minutes. Good balance between flood and throw

Thanks to GearBest guys!

(1). If you could buy the smallest flashlight in the world, what would you use it for?
(2). If you have a very small light that you consider it as being in the smallest flashlight category, what are the advantages and disadvantages that you see with the light? What special features stand out that make it special to you? if you have a small light, please share it here
(3). What is the price range that you would want to spend, for a tiny light, with the features you would like?
(4). What specific functions do you want, to fit into the price range you are looking at?

1. To use it as a simple lighting source, ie. looking for things in the dark, walking in dark areas or illuminating dashboard/engine bay during breakdown.
2. To fit in my wallet. If it is flat like a credit card, ie using flat li-ion battery with a laterally mounted LED, with a touch button for simple brightness control (like that of a SOSHINE USB flashlight)
3. USD5 to USD10 (depending on brightness, how thin it is and how high quality it is)
4. Ultra slim to fit in wallet.

Thanks GB

Well… let’s tell you what do I think…

(1). If you could buy the smallest flashlight in the world, what would you use it for?

———— It will be the edc flashlight and I would keep it in my keychain

(2). If you have a very small light that you consider it as being in the smallest flashlight category, what are the advantages and disadvantages that you see with the light? What special features stand out that make it special to you? if you have a small light, please share it here

————— Disadvantages: easy lo loose…. Advantages: many!!.. Special features: flood to throw and usb charging also programable modes

(3). What is the price range that you would want to spend, for a tiny light, with the features you would like?

———— 10$ to 20$

(4). What specific functions do you want, to fit into the price range you are looking at?

———- Said before. Flood to throw. USB charging. Programmable modes.

Thanks!!!

1) Keychain

2) I own a Nitecore Tube. I like, and use it a lot. It is small enough and very lightweight.

What i don´t like is that it sometimes comes on in my pocket. And i would like longer runtimes, higher max output.
I wouldn´t mind if it were a bit bigger to achieve those.

3) 15$ max.

4) Low battery warning. Lightweight. Neutral White.
Moonlight, low, high.
No blinky modes.

winners is out

it’s 6#(raccoon city), 56#(olivedrab), 85#(takegure), 30#(EricE.), 67# (blueb8llz)

the extra gift winner is 6#

congratulations for all the winners, winners please Pm me before May 31st to get the prize

how winners picked, see the below video

New Giveaway GearBest 5.20( I love you ) Giveaway+ 52 pieces prize will be gifted

Congrats winners!

Congratulations to the winners!

Sweet. Thanks Gearbest and BLF!

Congrats to the winners!

Congratulations to the winners! :beer:

Congrat winners!

Happy birthday Racoon city! Here’s the surprise gift! :beer:

Awesome. Thanks for the giveaway, gearbest!

Yeah, no kidding!

Congratulations to the winners: raccoon city, olivedrab, takegure, EricE, and blueb8llz!

Thanks, GearBest!

Congratulations :+1:

Congrats!

I received my winnings today.

Thanks again, GearBest!