going out, cant decide on edc

My EDC has a KD 6*7135 V2 driver that has components on the battery side, so a spring is required. The pill is deep enough that it could be shortened enough to let it take any protected cell.

I have a lathe, so when I build another one or have this one open I will cut down the pill a little.

Probably the one on the left, but:

Which one do you prefer, the left one or the black on the middle?
I still think of getting a smallish good 18650 EDC.

I built the one on the left with an ld-25 driver and no spring, it takes anything, no mode skip, nothing on cell side, it’s 2.6a, so your not losing much and 3/5mode selectable on the clicky.

When I build the next, it gets same driver an a nw xm-l, job done.

Are these two same products?

http://www.fancyflashlights.com/goods.php?id=551&u=28

and this? :

http://www.intl-outdoor.com/lxp-18650-175a-xml-600lumens-flashlight-p-412.html

Theres a big difference in price…

That look to be the same host, I’d go with the Cngq option, but it will over heat on high, hence the intloutdoor option.

It’s only the driver difference.

I don't feel that this little black 18650 light has gotten the praise it deserves . I love the knurling , the size , the UI , the beam profile and in neutral XML 3C it was only $18 .

I think it should be a must have .

I don't know how to pronounce XIAOZHI .

zie-hows-hi? :weary:
thats a hard one…

i always liked that trustfire… but i dont have any of them so what would i know

Z-yoshi?
:bigsmile:

Jack has it nailed, just buy one in nw and be happy…

I’m ashamed to say that I have no NW lights… :frowning:

Here’s your opportunity…… The price has dropped from $30 to $16….

sigh If only I had $16 to spare.
Also, I’m pretty sure the wife would kill me if I bought another light. :smiley:

Chia-O-Jee ?

You’ve convinced me Jack, I have one on the way too now.

What’s the World coming to when a Flashaholic EDC’s only one light……… :open_mouth:

I have 2 on my keychain alone...

18USD for a light that has:
-XM-L LED
-…in 3C neutral
-With NANJG 105 already installed

Can´t argue, this has to be pretty good price for it!!!
Just ordered :slight_smile:

I'm gonna call it Zeeowzee .

Yowza .

My copy’s current status is ‘shipped’.

Reading all your posts give me the feeling that I should have ordered more than just one light :~ .

But but…………there are so many decent lights out there and I still got no emitters, pcb’s, soldering paste (for reflow soldering), thermal grease and so on and so on……

Hello my name is nikanon and I’m a flashaholic !

I did find that I had a zy-t08 with me too when I put my coat on….that’s a man’s edc :bigsmile:

I’d pick 2. Take the new toy, and the Tanglefoot. Leave the Coors.

The other two are optional (‘dual-function battery cases’), but for safety, you should take them both. Still, leave the Coors.