goinggear.com experience

I wish my experience as positive. They got my order wrong and then could not find it when I called three different times. I could not get anyone on the phone. Will never order from them again.

I called them just now, and they picked up on the 4 ring

Somehow I have a good visualisation of what you look like when you’re on the phone…

Yeah I think the majority of us have had some sort of dealing with GoingGear. I know I have, lots. Never had an issue and can easily recommend Marshall and his crew. We’re all human though, and mistakes do happen. Sorry you had issues Andy but I wish you’d give them another chance. That’s not how they normally handle business.

Thanks, they came highly recommended so I was surprised by the poor quality of support and misinformation I was given. Multiple errors on my order, then they said it would ship last week and never got it. Called back and after holding 10 minutes they said they did not get the shipment and probably would not receive the gift before Christmas. Took 3 calls to get to the bottom of it. Maybe this was a one off problem.