Good AAA batteries that last

Well yes, I purchased a few different lights. I got a Convoy M1 1x18650 (Defective, sent it back and they fixed and send me another one). I got a Solarforce L2T 1x18650, a Solarforce T2 2xAA, a Solarforce SS X2 1xAA, a Maratac SS 1xAA for now. I also got a charger for the 18650’s and my intention is to get the ENELOPS AA & AAA. I’m not looking to get into too many different kind of batteries. Enelops AA, AAA, NIMH “D” (Tenergy 10000mAh) and the 18650. I don’t want to get crazy with all kind of batteries because the problem will be a charger to accept all this different sizes. I’m looking into a good NIMH charger, maybe a MAHA MH-C808M.

:smiley:

I have just received some Tenergy Premium batteries. But I wonder what is the difference between the blue Tenergy and the Premium. They both state the same specs.
Anyone know the difference?

Today I used the AAA Tenergy Premium batteries, and using the same lights, PA1, LD01, and Tank 007 eo9, I found the Tenergys equal to eneloops in run times. In fact they ran a couple or three minutes longer than the Eneloops.

Jerry

I prefer the Japan-made Duracell/Eneloop NiMH to the Chinese Tenergy.