Good EDC

Hi guys, whats the best EDC for moment?

I want some budget, not enough but not sooo expensive :smiley:

best budget edc :wink:

The NiteCore MH20 NW sure is a no-brainer for a high quality EDC. A cheaper ā€œcloneā€ of the MH20 with the same power is the Manker U11, also available in neutral white. Those are pocketable and very powerful single 18650 lights with USB charging, so you wonĀ“t even need to buy a seperate lithium Ion battery charger, but you should get a brand 18650 battery like the protected keeppower 3500 mAh or the budget protected Soshine 3400.

There are TONS of light smaller, larger, cheaper than those I mentioned, but it all dependsā€¦ whatĀ“s your main use case?

K.

+1

Convoy S2+ or S3. Even stock, great carry lights. 18650 or 18350. Inexpensive. Changed an S3 to a triple and have been carrying daily since.

Quetzalcoatl, I checked this topic, but what I want is a bit more not for give it away Smile

Kusie and Aggressor, not need battery or charger with the light but must be reliable, I read some topics here and after some users of few brands have problem with driver and led burn. I really afraid by that Tired

Crz, Iā€™m looking for this S2, seems a serious flooder!

And about the BFL A6? Good choice?

BLF A6 is going to be one of your better EDC lights if you want to use rechargeable 18650 batteries. The Convoy S2 and S2+ are basically the same size and beam pattern. Not so much a flooder as it is a general light for carrying everyday. Perfect for average daily tasks.

Check this out Manker E11 ā€œhttp://www.mankerlight.com/manker-e11-800-lumen-cree-xp-l-led-flashlight/ā€ Gearbest also has them. One of the brightest budget single AA/14500 e switch lightsā€¦ for me perfect combo flood/throw (de-domed led).

18650 torches are too bulky and heavy for daily EDC imoā€¦ but if you pockets are made of steel go for it! :slight_smile:

BLF A6 with the 18350 tube!

Truesilver, the A6 seems have a highest output of the very compact ones :laughing:

Stevedog, that was a found wich I looking for, 800 lumens with 1AA? Very impressive :open_mouth:

Quetzalcoatl, I know those lights may disturb in pockets but a powerful light seems more usefull in all tasks

Saypat, whats about run time with 18350?

Eagle Eye X2R

Same size as S2+ with integrated usb charging, better build quality than A6 IMO.

800 lumen with 14500 cell, about half that with AA cell

+1 on this recommendation, ordered with a 3400mah 18650 from GearBest, wonā€™t even be out $20 totalā€¦.

ORā€¦Astrolux S1 which is a re-branded BLF A6 that comes with both the 18350 tube and the 18650 tube. And typically, only a few dollars more than the A6ā€¦.although thereā€™s a little more of a gap in price at the moment. That goes up and down.

DQG 18650 Tiny V4 for me.
Hard to beat 18650 cell in a 90mm long light.

Personally I find that AAA and AA form factor lights are best for EDC where I may or may not need a light and when I do its likely only for a minute or two.

That being said if iā€™m heading out for the day and I know that it is very likely that I will be using a light, but also want something pcoket friendly, nothing beats the DQG 18650 Tiny V4. It is much easier to carry than any other 18650 light Iā€™ve owned, plus I really like the UI and NW tint.

No doubt that the DQG 18650 itā€™s a great tiny light, but youā€™d better carry a spare small light if you know that youā€™ll need to use a flashlight. I had one DQG tiny 4th and it suddendly stopped working when I most needed it, since then I consider it ā€œnot reliableā€

For me the best EDC light is the Olight S1A, Iā€™m in love with mine! But my Jetbeam Mini 1 itā€™s always in my keychain as well

If I need more light or runtime, or Iā€™m going to stay out at night for a few hours, I carry my Nitecore MH20 NW. It feels like the DQG inside the pocket but itā€™s way more reliable

Hi guys, thanks for opinios its helps me alot in the choice :+1:

The light not need extreme pocketable, since I was carried a tr-3t6 in many works :smiley:

Did someone mention the Ultratac K18?

Keychain AAA that can run off primary AAA, NiMH or 10440. 360 lumens max, side switch, mode memoryā€¦ One of the most potent AAA light iā€™ve had so far.

Review: [Review] ULTRATAC K18 (XP-G2 S2, 1x AAA / 1x 10440)