Got a new charger-Miboxer C4-12, 4 slot X 3A/slot, total 12A output

Yes I do have a wrapper to put back on it. When i was reading Dales review of the Sofirn C8F updated version, he said it was a 30Q (dont quote me on that though).
I took the wrapper off and it just says “ISR18650”

Here is a picture also… Pink in color

Im not using the charger to measure the IR. It is just there for me to always see. My charger is working great with my cells. I am just trying to learn more but if im annoying you guys i will stop.

Dale says it’s not a 30Q, but still performs really well. Here is his post.

I can see it needs a wrapper to help hold the white disc on.

I seen that also about the disk. Its been a few weeks since I read his post about the cell, so thats my mistake. Sorry. It does perform great! I was surprised.

Thanks Jason, everyone and sorry for all the trouble. You were very helpful

https://lygte-info.dk/info/Internal%20impedance%20UK.html

Charger or battery…
…….Scotch Brite Blue or a clean rag & call it a day.
Add a tiny bit of alcohol if needed. No real need to overthink this unless your batteries or charger get much, much more dirty than mine…… :wink:

https://www.scotch-brite.com/3M/en_US/scotch-brite/tools/~/Scotch-Brite-Non-Scratch-Scour-Pad/?N=4337+3294529207+3294631761&rt=rud

Thanks

Geez, that’s complicated. It’s no wonder the charger has a difficult time trying to measure it accurately.

I’ll have to read the full length of it later.

Here is HKJ’s review of a really easy to use IR tester.

I do tend to over think things sometimes. Sorry and thanks. I guess it’s just the way i am.

I second that. My C2 6000 measures every cell I have over 100 mohms . All new cells from good source.

Cool device, but it looks like $65 minimum price with battery holder. I don’t think I need to know exact IR that badly. Lol. Maybe in the future.

No need to apologize, I know how it is. I can be the same way… it takes one to recognize one you know. :smiley:

I’m still trying to learn not to sweat the small stuff in many cases…. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
The struggle is real……… :wink:

Thats another thing teacher…. I say “sorry” a lot! It is definitely a struggle when you dont know why you’re apologizing.
Good to know I’m not the only one though

:+1: … :beer:

Yeah, the price is enough to keep one from getting OCD about it. :laughing:

I got a bit annoyed having to wiggle my blue Liitokala’s so I fixed it with an xacto knife.

Problem solved. Lol

My black Liitokala’s don’t have this issue.

It looks like there is a new 26650 Liitokala in blue, it’s got a different label, is rated for 5100mah and has slightly extended ends which make contact end to end with no solder blob needed. Just thought I’d mention it. Bye.

Actually, I have the same problem on both the C4-12 and the MC3000 (on my MC3000, the negative poles/post leans backwards a lot, and I need to adjust the 26650 for it to make proper connection… this is for the cyan INR26650-50A…)

It’s not really a charger problem, it’s a battery problem. These cyan Liitokala shrink wraps cover a little too much of the negative end, maybe 0.5mm too much. I trimmed off 1mm all the way around and no more issues.

When Liitokala came out with the black version they adjusted the length of the shrink wrap.

The latest 5100 has extended ends. At least some do. It looks like it varies. This guy got two that are different.

(Pictures are coming)

So they keep making small improvements. :+1:

On my almighty C4 I had to gently bend the little sticks more forward, ’cause my 26es just wouldn’t make contact.

Would attaching a small round magnet to the rear of the cell solve the issue?