Got my lights. Thanks!

How many?
Whats your budget?

Only interested in one or two. As far as budget, probably depends on the light, it's condition and what I could get it for new.

Thanks!

There is a deal on the Skillhunt H15

Here:
http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_268440.html?wid=21

ReviewHere:

I like small headlamps, some of the 18650 head lamps can get heavy .

The H15 is quite large and heavy for an AA / 14500 light.
The H03 actually weighs 12 grams less than a H15 without batteries.
With batteries the H03 is 13 grams heavier than the H15, but with more than 4 times runtime.
The H03 is only 6mm taller than the H15.

Yeah, I'm kind of committed to the 18650 platform. I have a few of them already. I'm actually looking to sell my AA/14500 lights.

And I was hoping maybe someone was selling their old one.

Thanks!

Sorry, no old ones for sale.

Good Luck

Check here :

9 is a Headlamp , not sure if the code still works.

Not the brands you’re requesting….but if you don’t get any replies for those….and you want really inexpensive….I’ve seen a few BLF’ers say they were quite pleased with this one for the money.
Boruit RJ-02

I may be wrong….but I’m guessing you’re going to be hard pressed to find anybody willing to part with one of the brands you mentioned for enough of savings to make it better than the H03 offer mentioned above ($30)……but i’ve been wrong before (many, many, many times). :smiley:

$30 will get you brand new headlamp with your choice of tint. SKILHUNT is prolly the best bang for the buck. HO2/HO3 own both and they are good. HO2 can be had for $26?

Ok. Thanks for the input. This thread can die.

Vegemite’s alright just needs a bit more salt

hit-n-run not so easy now with cams on every corner, eh?

no no no no no……threads don’t die and fade away round here.

mwahha hahhahhahhah….T”HREAD M”US T “LIVE F”OR ETERN”ITY

Of course not. Especially when it was no blooper, and you had a very legitimate reason to start it.
And we can have a bit of fun with it. Of course

Morale: you know the expression “a secret shared isn’t a secret anymore”.
Well, if there is one place in the universe where this is true, it’s the internet.
Everything you ever have done or said, can (and will) be used against you. For all eternity :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiling_imp:

I got a Forget-Me-Not to remind me to remember what I’ve forgot, whatever it was :stuck_out_tongue:

Phil

OP deleted the text? :open_mouth: :cry: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :weary: