Got my Terminator!

And I love it… this the only light I’ve ever had that is functional on low setting. Every other light I’ve had is not useful on low because of my poor night vision.

I won’t go into a long spiel-I’m not a reviewer-but this thing is superb:

Perfect anodizing. Smooth, dust-free reflectors, beautiful beam pattern with intense hotspot. This thing’ll terminate your retinas! I cannot look at the hotspot on high on a ceiling bounce-it is painful, and that bright. Silkiest threads I’ve ever had. Great looks-and small. Nice tactile, solid click on switching. Button actually big enough for fat fingers. 8)

The only things I’d change would be to make the green button LED flash, like the TM-11, also, the handle is too small for large hands-easier to wrap my fingers around the barrel-but these are minor.

In brightness, it is almost as bright as the TK70 on turbo-only one notch below that.

Of course now I want the neutral version.

Got it from Goingear-shipped within a day, no complaints there!

Rich

Great! Glad to hear you like it. Man, I haven't heard you round much lately.

I run in spurts… been working on my antique radios. I’ve been lurking though.

Also, dealing with major depression-lifelong ongoing-almost wound up doing a wheels-up, engine-out landing in the hospital this time, but managed to avoid that. Holiday sucked, so I bought myself the Terminator. Needed a real morale booster.

Flashlights come to the forefront when the days get shorter.

Thanks for your concern!

Rich

The Terminator sounds great :slight_smile:

Also, what’s the light in your signature pic?

Cheers
Matt

:open_mouth: 8) That is amazing
Thanks for the link scaru :slight_smile:

Jim Morrison fan, surely?

Definitely!!

Good to hear your working it out.
Your opinions have been missed.

I bet that handle is meant for tiny chinese hands..^^