Great Deal on NCR18650A From FastTech-7.15$

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1609/10001903/1137100

There it is, doesn’t come up in the search for some reason…

Strange the protected ones are less.

No, they changed the price of the unprotected to $14.10

Now $15.37!

Nope - $15.88

-Garry

I’m starting to get tired of this price changing gimmick… :weary:

Panosonics are getting more expensive all the time :D

better buy them fast before they change it again… they probably reading this forum and said to themselves… hey those guys at BLF think these batteries are to cheap… let’s raise it again :expressionless:

[quote=DayLighter]

Maybe we should start posting - "Man their prices are so high! Wish those Panasonics would come down to a more reasonable $10 for 2. :)

-Garry

It’s those 3400’s that are really expensive, at $19 a pair. I;m sure I’ve seen them for $15 a pair. :bigsmile:

me too, I won’t pay a cent over $16

Anyone know about any new Coupon code? GOTECH doesn’t work for me.

Seems they’re having a some data entry problems affecting the code/links: check lower down on the left side of the page where you can choose “by Brand”

Pan o sonic / Retail Package NCR18650a’s are $15.88

Pan a sonic / Plain Package NCR18650a’s are $14.10

_

I think the coupon was originally supposed to last only until the 15th or so (check posts from about a week or so ago)… just send them an email to find out

_

Me too… now where’d I put that link? :wink:

Thanks for the heads up Scaru. I see a multi 18650 light in my future, so I wanted a matched set of cells at hand for when I finally pull the trigger.
I ordered 4 X NCR18650B protected on Christmas Eve, and had a tracking number Christmas morning.

Same here, ordered some for a new light! Ordered on the 20th shipped on the 21st and went threw customs on the 23rd. Crazy fast!!

Thanks for the heads up scaru. The code has expired. I found a new code and have no idea how long it will last.
Code LAUNCH gives 10% off.
The protected 3100mah Panasonic cells are normal 15.37 with code 13.83 w/free shipping.

Merry Christmas

Does anybody know the difference between the grey Pana CGR18650CH and the green CGR18650CG ?

Hey thanks. I just bought 2 for $13.96 shipped.

Code LAUNCH is accepted as valid but there is no discount effect in my cart.