Great waterproof box for diy 4*18650 pack - Groupbuy?

Thanks FlashPilot!

added to OP:

A lot of searching (reverse image google search) lead med to a shop ("Biltema") 20km from home. They've got two of the boxes! - "in my own backyard" here in little Denmark. Small world!

It's 69,90 DKK ~ 10 USD for the small X-1010A, and 79,90 DKK ~ 11,5 USD for the bigger X-2001. I bought the smaller one, to see if the quality was ok:

middle mouse-click to open large image in new tab:

I don't have any experience with Otterbox or Pelican Case, but this "Xoom" brand seem to be quite good quality. I had no problem standing on it (104 Kg on one foot).

It's perfect size for 12*18650 batteries. The protected Keepower is a snug fit, when the rubber-foam is left in the box. When taking the rubber-foam out, there is 6-7mm space left for the unprotected battery, and 3-4mm for the protected one.

I don't know if the box its big enough to hold the battery Storage Case FlashPilot suggested, but I'll keep you updated when they arrive.

I have a couple of the Otterbox versions, which have a breather valve on the front under the catch. This helps equalize the pressure if environmental conditions change. (Close it in the hot, cool it down and you may not be able to open it without the valve.) The reason I bring this up is that I think the rubber / foam liner helps keep any moisture away from what is inside. Just something to think about.

Forgive me, for I am an ignorant American, and I do not know if we have poisoned Denmark with the cancer that is Walmart. If you have Walmart there, they have a fair selection of waterproof boxes along this same size in the fishing section. If you DON’T have Walmarts, do what you can to keep it that way. :~

There is no valve - unfortunately. It would be nice with a simple relief valve if the weather/temperature changes, or if the batteries decide to "let out some gas"

We don't have Walmart. The closest thing must be "Biltema" where i found the box. They've got some good stuff, and a lot of cheap crap :-)