Grizzly’s Updated Convoy 4X18A SBT Review – Still Incredible, but not quite as much as I thought

Yes the triple. Completely different beam pattern.

The knurling on the light is completely different as well.

That would entirely come down to one’s own preference as to what’s better. I sell these to my customers for hunting and the last thing you want to do is throw down range a too wide beam.

Better for you, but not necessarily everyone else :slight_smile:

Griz - I’ll show you a graph a bit later, right now I’m running tests for my EC06 review. This EC06 is only handling 730 lumens with a temp limit of 50°C and room at 23°C. That’s not very impressive

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing that graph. Maybe one of these days I’ll buy some kind of logging thermometer, haha.

That sounds very similar to my results with Sofirn Q8 Pro. I need to update my graphs because I’ve gotten a lumen tube since, but I’m seeing almost exactly the same sustained output with a 45C thermal limit and 21C ambient temperature.

Appreciate you taking the time and pointing that out.

Sarcastic? lol

What is this “triple version” of which you speak?? 3 LEDs??

precisely

I think the Convoy L7 is a winner. I’d prefer a side-switch-only configuration but the beam pattern is great and the host handles heat really well. I handled my brothers and now I have one coming in the mail :stuck_out_tongue:

L7 is fantastic. I got one a couple weeks ago and I’m thoroughly enjoying it.