Group buy Brinyte B58U Cree XP-L HI V3 led GREAT PRICE !

yea, sure. There's no speculation in published specs, just say'n.

I`m in for one

Sorry for incorrect information, but I get that info from factory, and now when marketing team inquire a little better in a part for the production the correct information is that light use Nanjg 105c driver, sorry but it was not my mistake I do not get the correct information from seller.

I’m interested. Put me down please.

I’m interested.

Ok, we don’t collect required number of interests but lamp is however in STOCK now :laughing: , thanks to people from GB.

There is 2 problems, first is stock is limited, and second with code only one lamp per account, we have not gathered enough number of interested people so I think this is OK.

And price is even better that I promise it is only $19.49 with code instead of $20.49 that I told !

So I will PM all interested members with code and all detail, so grab yours while stocks last :slight_smile:

Thanks!

PM sent to all, enjoy people.

If someone want to buy it, here can be purchased :

http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_554391.html

If someone want’s code for price under 20$, PM me.

If someone wants more than one there is a code to lower price for about 5.5$ = LIG18OFF

Already placed order for one only due to the Limit, will place for more with the New Code…
Any chance of getting the red & green filters?

Probably that there are chances, but now are 11.11 and all are busy with promotions…
Lets wait some more time I propose that light arrives.

Received the light today, thanks Gearbest for the Ultra fast shipping (or am I the lucky one!!!)
Really satisfied with the light, well built like the B158 and it’s a thrower with the deep, deep reflector.
Just tested & it is out throwing all my humble collection of throwers except my Maxlight Sniper.

:open_mouth: That was lightning fast shipping.

And that are great news ! Thank you for sharing it, after I see your post I can not wait my to arrive :smiley:

These are really good news. I’m really tempted to buy the B58, as I’m also very satisfied by my stock (so far) B158 from the old BLF groupbuy.

New update, now is possible to buy a multiple light with code for price of $19.49, instead of one per account like was originally posted. But stock is limited to only 50 pcs, after that price will be 30 $.

Also a mini review of this light you can find HERE.

Thanks, I bought 2 more after receiving the first one.

Also, I buy more :smiley:

How you are satisfied with the light, no one want to tell :zipper_mouth_face:

I just received it, took it apart, and threw in a green xpe2@2.1A. I’m still messing with the focus a little, as the beam has some rings in it now.

It was a good thrower stock, with very little spill. I don’t have any other real throwers to compare it to. It is a well built light.

Hi I am interested, is code still available? Thanks, Terry.

I will send you a PM.