GROUP BUY CANCELED AGAIN. Blackshadow Terminator T70

from the cpf review:

I just received one today, bought from the only USA dealer I could find, a CPF member dealer in San Jose, CA. This is the older model with the switch on the handle rather than the new T70 version with the switch on the light body. Now out of stock per their web site so apparently I got one of the last ones, so the next ones they get in may be the new model. It was listed as a May special sale item so probably being clearanced due to the new versions coming.

old version! not 2500 lumens on the t70!

Even the older T6 version was 3500 lumens apparently?

Sorry, my fault. Hope more output for the new version.

no problem - the review was confusing to me too :slight_smile:

there was some variations in the older version in output IIRC - they were corrected once the U3 version came out - johnny mac reviewed both models

my u3 version was hella bright - i ended up selling it because of the pwm on low which has been corrected in this model :slight_smile:

Johnnymac measures around 2700 lumens on old Terminator:

A lot of numbers and measurements in the thread, a bit confusing.

and 3044 on the u3 version :slight_smile:

Ok, count me in (only if hit 30)

:bigsmile:

Very excited for this GB, really hope we get to 30 so it’s a bit cheaper for all of us

The GB price IS $90 until they get 30 buyers, then it drops to $82

Looks like we are getting damn close to 30, so I will jump in hoping that it may encourage some others to jump in, so put me down if we now have the magical 30.

Woohoo, 3 more to go everyone!!!

Come on guys, this flashlight is awesome, and $82 is super Price.

ı am in if we pass 30.

Looks like we have 28 interested now.. Only two more to go.

We are actually at 29 if we count the random guy that already placed an order in the 90$ Group buy WB posted.. :p

Only one more to go? :D

In the german TFL are a few, very nice Beamshots compared with a lot of Lights…

Link

also i linked this GB there to gain a few people…

€dit :
Wallbuys sells for 90 for everyone :wink:

come on! 2 more - lets wrap this up today guys!

+1

I want this on my doorstep asap!!

Any information on PWM frequency (apart from being raised) On old version PWM frequency was very low at 200Hz. Anything less than 1kHz would be still very visible for me…

the german Review tell you: Not visible pwm flickering, all modes perfect!

Better performance than a TK76 at over half the cost and half the size!!!