GROUP BUY CANCELED AGAIN. Blackshadow Terminator T70

i bet the driver can be resistor modded

This!

On the previous model you could resistor mod it or just put a wire or something over the resistors to get it to maxium output.

Its basically a 0-0,3$ mod. But there is not much point in doing that without putting the emitters on Noctigon or some sort of direct thermal mcpcb. So that will add some bucks to it...

If its like the previous model, then you could be looking at around 4000-4500+ lumen OTF depending on batteries after a basic simple mod.

Not sure if its as simple to open or to mod, but Id guess it is...

As for stock terminator vs modified M6. Comparing stock vs modified is never easy. Depends on how you look at things and what your preferences are. A stock, or resistor modded Terminator will not have a proper low. That is probably the main con to some. But does all lights really need a proper low?? In general the Terminator is in a higher league. More emitters, larger reflectors, HA-III anodizing, AR lenses, removable handle, battery monitor light, temperature based stepdown, etc.. Yet, its shorter than an M6..

I have too many mediocre built triple 3-5 emitters lights with cheap finish. Time for a nice quad light for me. :)

MAN!

you don´t help me resist… :stuck_out_tongue:

So is that mode switch on the side of torch, meaning 2 handed operation ?

^ if I didn’t just get a quad + handle light I dont think I could resist this very good deal even though I’m rather certain the terminator will be much higher quality with more throw. Too many lights too little monies. :frowning:

Just look at the Terminator.. (picture by gopajti)

To put it in perspective. Ill borrow a picture from 18sixfifty.

Old Terminator at the left side. UF-T90 in the middle. SRK (pretty much similar to M6 with similar reflector width) at the right.

Its quite obvious in size and design that Terminator and SRK (/M6 sized light) are two different animals. And you need both! :D

Great pics above. The SRK is not even remotely on the same planet as the Term. IMO. The terminator is more akin to a TM-26 without the MAP price. I will also add that BShadow customer service/warranty replacement is unrivaled. I did something really dumb to my XM-L2 Term. and I received a tracking number Thursday night and a new driver was at my door yesterday morning via FedEx International Express. This occurred despite the fact I was honest with them about how I apparently put way too much pressure on the vertical header and popped it off the smd pad 0:)

It’s time for the code, they are awake and it’s Monday in the East.

Its only 4am here. I lives in the future, albeit southern future. But I believe its currently 2am Chinese CST.

Google time in china.

Nah, timezone here is GMT+8 similar to China, still 2 AM here. You could expect they’ll awake in 5-6 hours.

Which begs the question…why in the world are you awake at 4AM in the future??? Inquiring minds need to know… :crown:

Wow $82 for this light is a steal. De-dome two of the emitters and you will have a nicer tint and a bunch more throw. I’ll have to think about getting in on this one. The thing is that I just modded my Terminator clone so it’s over 4,000 lumens.

Dang group buys are hard to pass up though and this is probably the cheapest we will ever see this light.

I’m in at $82 for one.

I’m in if $82 and international free shipping.

welcome to BLF!

yes international shipping is free :slight_smile: I will add you

I’m in at $82 for one.

Can we negotiate a larger discount if we get 50? J)

Link available

so how this GB gonna work jmpaul320, we just pay thru wallbuys site? please keep us informed, thanks again for the GB.

???