Group buy for intl-outdoor?

im good to go for that dry 3xml group buy.:)

I am in for the DRY if we get a good price for it.

The empty host is $45...$50 would likely be a stretch.

Add a $6 driver and three $9 LEDs and $80 seems more likely.

Don't get me wrong....I would buy four of them at $50, but I don't think it's highly probable.

i'd be in if the price was right..

Yeah, it will not probably be so cheap, but lets cross our fingers for a better price.

I don't really need it ,(nor any of us surely) so unless it has a price around $60 I will not get it, but I understand it might not be so realistic.

The magic wand 3*18650 looks nice to me too, I don't know how good is the pill to mount a SST-90 instead of the XM-L.

I wonder if we could get a BLF group buy discount?

Either way, this is the next light I'm going to purchase.

Well, I said closer to $50. I know it's a big stretch to get it at that price, but it's definitely manageable to get near it because these retailers and wholesalers make a pretty decent margin on most of their lights. You already find 30% discounts on many bulk purchases so it's certainly possible. Do we actually know the cost of emitters direct from the manufacturer? Another site (to be fair I won't post it) offers a 20% discount on this light on orders over 10. 30% off of $80 (he includes shipping) is $56

Assuming supply isn't limited, the easier and quicker sales should make up for the profit margin. Even then, it's mostly about customer appreciation and getting your name out. Mostly I just wanted to make the suggestion for the DRY if ever there's a group buy from intl-outdoor. I think the criteria adds up.

I don’t know what you guys would think but I ordered a Shadow TC6 neutral and expect a good light to come. i paid more than $50 for this light. Now I look for my next Shadow light but I would like something like a 26650 this time, though there is no 2 cell battery for 26650 for better regulation and longetivity. Maybe they could come up with a 2x26650 light with neutral Xml and a driver with 4 modes.

I think the supply is fairly limited on complete torches, less so on hosts. (I have 5 on the way ;) )

I think the 20%\$64 pricing would be a lot more palatable to the seller for an item that has shown itself to be in fairly high demand within our tiny market.

@Kokopelli : The neutral Shadow is one of my favorite torches. Quality is excellent, just under the very best of brands out there. It's the perfect size for a mod I've been wanting to do for a LONG time, but CANNOT bring myself to mar it in any way.....

I would be down for one. If

If he can't do the Dry I would be down for the new Ultrafire UF-T50 ramping XML.

+1. I am not really interested in the Dry but give me the UF-T50 at a decent price, and I'm in for at least one. :)

Scratch this idea. Just as I expected he already shot me down. I think it's safe to say their business model states there will be no negotiating, haha.

It's all good though. I appreciate having another quality vendor out there.

Sorry to take this offtopic, but what was expected to be updated later this month to existing DRY model?

I haven´t kept too much eye on Dry threads, sorry... :(

We thank you for your concern.

I am afraid we cannot offer any group buys at this point.

Curtain falls lol.

Ooooooh :(

It's a pity you cannot make an offer for a group buy, but in the other hand I will save some money for christmas dinner haha.

now thats slamming the door on this gb.end of thread.

Which reminds me, I'm still waiting for my Crelant 7G5 from them....

I knew he didnt want to do a groupbuy as of yet. And I placed my first order tonight. His responses have been really quick. The fastest of all sellers. I really appreciate that.
Now waiting for it to arrive.
And hopefully he will make up his mind and do some groupbuys in the future!