Group Buy for the Supbeam K50 V2 - all gone

Noticed a lot of people received an invoice, I never received one, did everyone get an invoice?

I did. The invoice should have come quickly as they want to verify your address. (They mistook my zip code for my phone #.)

Yup, most should have gotten an invoice about a day after they sent the PP.

Perhaps you can PM Bella?

Anyone get tracking/shipping numbers?
Be nice to know what shipper is being used.
Thanks,
Keith

Bella told me that once everyone’s tracking numbers were online, she’ll email them to us.

So have they actually shipped out yet?

The last thing I got from bella was that all of the lights were sold and being packaged. That was on Saturday, their time. I know they are working on getting them shipped, but my understanding is that she will not contact till there is tracking information available.

From what I have learned about over there, first you package, then label and then a courier comes to take the packages to whichever postal authority you are going to use. Then it sits at that post office, till it actually gets loaded and shipped out. Once it does, than about 24 hours after that, you should be able to see tracking on-line. So, it's not like someone like me packing the item and making a label right on-line and just putting it in the post box. It doesn't work that way there, especially for businesses. Couriers are different than UPS or FedEx. They are independent companies, or individuals that take the stuff from the seller to the post.

In other words, be patient. They aren't going to stiff you and shipping is what it is.

Not yet but soon:

tem No Year Status Location Destination Country Date
RC3xxxxxxxxxCN 2014 Received by China Post Shenzhen USA 20140719 0201
RC3xxxxxxxxxCN 2014 Export Security Scan Shenzhen USA 20140720 0106
RC3xxxxxxxxxCN 2014 In Customs-Control warehouse Shenzhen USA 20140720 1543
RC3xxxxxxxxxCN 2014 Export Customs Scan Shenzhen USA 20140721 0918

Sent a PM to Bella and she responded quickly, found the invoice.

I just got the email with tracking# (got the invoice email on the 16th).

I have not yet received any tracking number &/or shipping notification….

Regards,
George

Mine
Invoice email on 16th
Tracking# RC31XXXXXXXCN email on 24th

I received my K50 on Monday (DHL) so I would think they're getting them out as quick as they can?

Just received my tracking number from Bella. :bigsmile:

Me too. So far Im liking this buying experience. :) Good communication.

I just checked my spam box and found Bella’s email with my tracking number.

Congrats sunnycoaster.

Could you tell me where the head opens up?

Mine from HKE seems to be glued and I have no idea where to apply torque. Thanks.

I received my tracking number from Bella. Orderly schedule and communication.

Tracking # received ~2hrs. ago.

Tracking number received this morning from Bella