Group buy for updated DRY 3*XML - Maximum price you'll consider

Are any of these actually available? None of those drivers show up for me.

The links worked yesterday, but I can't find the product anywhere on the site.

Ric must have sold out that fast.

If price is rite and we can get warm neutral I’m in btw nice to meet u all

He probably needs to keep a couple for the lights, extra demand/supply of the lights, as well as warranty replacements.

target date Jan. 2nd Ric said he’ll make a sales thread for it.
Happy New Year!!!

Hi Madi05, a warm welcome to BLF, hope you'll like it here!

The links are working again (at least for me) at cnqualitygoods however they are pointing to a different driver. The top link which first showed a turbo driver with PWM--700 now shows a driver with strobe. The turbo with PWM--700 does not show up in any of the three drivers descriptions. I am also in on the group buy if it includes a NW. On a group buy can other items be ordered such as the Sanyo batteries?

Thanks so much, I’m a flahaholic since 2005 been member at Cpf since 08 and u guys r my second forum for my hobby thanks for having me

Yup, Ric told me via e-mail today he will be doing the group buy on Monday.

Welcome Madi05, and Happy New Year !

The DRY is the best "big-gun" for the cash, IMO - and you can't go wrong with Ric as a seller.

I have had excellent service from him, considering that the does EVERYTHING himself and is on the other side of the world.

It will be awhile before I need the drivers....if I'm paying for a DRY this week but I do hope he keeps selling them...i've got plans for 3 of those babies!

this will be my first group buy - do we pay him directly, and he ships to us directly?

can somebody save me the time of searching the old posts by giving me the skinny on holsters....ie the one he lists seems ok, but is there something better?

There's a thread taking request on parts fabrication. Would there be sufficient interest to build better heat sink to make it worth their effort?

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/5704#comment-107676

I will also be offering a heatsink solution for the DRY.

I started a new thread to show why the DRY is awesomely heatsinked.

Just like to confirm my place in the GB

Happy New Year guys.

Happy new year ;-)

yeeehaaa

Just to confirm:

This is now with the new driver?

Are we ready to do this?

My DealExtreme Christmas present to myself is still on backorder (just as many warned here!).

I'm ready to go if this is gonna launch soon.

+1