Group buy: Supbeam X40 L2 (Update: SOLD OUT!)

In for 1 or 2. thanks the

If price is right!

I am interested in 1 piece BUT don’t do like OL did with K50 where you had to pay immediately right now. :expressionless:
I don’t keep a bunch of cash on my bank account (that would be dangerous with all this group buys :stuck_out_tongue: )
So, when I see the price first I had to ask my boss to let me out of the work because my (stupid) bank has
identical working hours as I do and that means I need minimum 3 day, today you tell me the price, tomorrow
I ask my boss if I can be late and he will say: “OK, you can do that tomorrow” and that’s already third day…
It is complicated but efficiently stops me from overspending :bigsmile:

1 please. These group buys are making me go broke.

Good Day _the_, :)
-
I will take 1 depending on price....
-
Thank You Very Much,
George

In for one depending on price

I’m in for one.

Count me in for one.

depend on final price.
please PM me :slight_smile:

The TN30 was a true buck driver and had no problem bucking the voltage to about 5.5V for the laser diode. However, keep in mind that the driver not be able to supply high currents (over 4A) ad it is not designed to do so unlike a TN31, K40, or K50.

In, price dependent…

I’m interested.

interested to get one if price is right.

Can you combine a group buy with the K40M? ? ? ? ?

Im pretty sure they want to get rid of them as well.

or even the X60? (not so interested myself, but some people are)

Ryansoh3 wrote:

The TN30 was a true buck driver and had no problem bucking the voltage to about 5.5V for the laser diode. However, keep in mind that the driver not be able to supply high currents (over 4A) ad it is not designed to do so unlike a TN31, K40, or K50.

Yeah, possible, maybe probable. Thanks Ryan. Sorry about misspelling your SN.

Good idea!

Interested...

Id love the option to get the K40M as well…….that is something Id love to get to complement my K40vn :smiley:

Good idea!!….

Sorry, but: No.

GBs are always a hassle, especially for a manufacturer, so let's keep this as straight forward as we can: Only X40 L2 now (we can consider other lights after this has ended)

That being said, I'd love to have a K40M GB too.. :)