## GroupBuy: Convoy S2+ UV 12,99 $ ## ✋ NEW List ACTIVE

Interested in 2-3 pcs depending on price.

I think we will get around 27-28 USD. Of course, at least interest for 10 guys are required. You and me 2… no more interested for this price?

Regards
Trevi

I’m in.

Interested

Sorry they decline the initial option and price is ….29,99 USD. Not bad but ….
Jet II-M
Price: 29,99 USD
Coupon: JETIIMSQ

got one, thanks.

Jetbeam JetIIM ordered.

Thanks Trevi_lux !

JETBeam E40R LUMINUS SST40 LED Flashlight USB Powered

● Applied SST - 40 N4 BC LED with max output 1150 lumens
● Use mineral glass with double-sided coating, professional aluminum alloy reflector, new and professional electroplating technology
● Adopts high efficient digital constant current circuit, with max running time of 270h
● With IC digital circuit design of double protection of LED and battery to maximize the life of LED and battery
● Single short press to cycle through high, mid, low and ultra-low mode
Double press to exchange between turbo and strobe mode
Built-in micro USB charging interface for convenient and safe usage. The green indicator will be on when the battery is fully charged
● Aero-grade aluminum from single tube ensures top durability and use type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
● Free stainless steel bezel protects key parts on the head
● IPXX-8 waterproof ( submersible up to 2m ) and 1m impact-resistant
● Comes with cooling ring ensures efficient and speed heat dissipation in all directions
● A 3.7V 3400mAh 18650 battery is included ( installed in the flashlight ) to power the light

This is simple,

7 Available Coupons.

Sign here I am in, only if you are interested

First 7 that sign here get the place.

PRICE: 28,99 USD

GroupBuy active in some hours if I get at least 6 guys interested.

List:

1. casi29061965

Hi Trevi,

I`m interested in the code for the E40R !

Pm sent. Sorry, seems not interest in this.

Regards

Any chance we could try one for the E20R?

It’s possible, I do not know……

Nothing to apologize for. If the enjoyment isn’t there, never feel pressured by someone on the board.

Convoy S2+ 365nm Nichia UV

PRICE: 12,99 USD

GroupBuy for 9 pcs. Will be Active in some hours.

I will send the coupons to the first 9 requesters. Please not available for new guys this time (sorry).

Not request if you are not interested in this price, or if you will not buy the item in gearbest.

(shipping cost are not included, I have checked for Convoy and is around 2,5 USD to Spain with track. and around 1,5$ without track. Please, not sign if a low shipping cost is not aceptable for you)

nqcken

sienna

zipelgas

dmsoule

Nguyen

Ag76

Sandanob

suratyu

glowz

(Sorry, this time I will not send for new guys. I will send people signed before december, 2017) And I do not know shipping cost to country of everybody. If only interest you for free shipping please not request in my gb. I understand that high shipping cost make offers not interesting, but I consider that 1 or 2 USD is aceptable cost for ship a product....)

Codes sent.

Regards

I am interested (if you dont consider me to be a new guy)

I’m interested. I just checked unregistered shipping is free to where I live. If they continue to play the game they are playing and add extra shipping cost when using a coupon I’m out.

count me in, will order

Interested if shipping is free.

I think that price is not free. Sorry.

Seems not high interest. I will not open the gb is not gt the 9 requests.

I will wait for 24 hours more (see the countdown). If I get the 9 requests, I will request activation tomorrow.

Regards

http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i62dcsl6/n33/cf107/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/co1/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs80/szw256/szh108/tatTime%20for%20Start%20the%20Sale%20and%20send%20coupons/tac000/tptActive%20now/tpc000/iso2018-01-14T02:00:00/bo2

Timer for the Convoy S2+ UV