[GroupBuy Feeler] Round two for Supfire?

Seems to be called M2-Z

+1, with Supbeam we got big discounts, with XinTD X3 from Gearbest we got big discounts, with Eagle Eyes X6 from Banggood we are getting a custom light.

M2-Z looks nice - side switch C8, but the XP-E and 1/2 OP reflector kills it for me Frown.

That X9 looks awesome, or is that just Dale's photo skills? Wow - greats pics! The 'C8-T6' I bought from farfarled seems the same quality - chunky pill and housing, just a different style, more like the L6 or M6

The M2Z has TWO switches, once no the tail plus the side. No bueno. If the L5 is without a tail switch then cool. I don’t really care what driver or LED ’cus that’s all gonna come out anyway.

Anybody know it the L5 is a true side switch light.

How do you know? The product listing seems to go back and forth with the M2-Z and M2, and not sure, but the M2-Z pics don't show a bump out tail switch like the M2 has.

Not that it matters, because it's weird having an XPE in a 2014 new model. SupFire does some whacky things at times... It may not matter if you can drop in a standard C8 reflector, but it might be a deep C8 reflector - and don't think I've seen a source for them yet.

On further inspection of the advert from the Supfire dudes, I’m concerned about what might result in modifying this light…

’Cus all my Chenggao Liang gonna be real hot baby. (To be read with a voice like Bender Rodriguez)

Sorry I couldn’t resist. Their Chingrish kicks the snot out of my Chinese.

Your right TomE. Now I’ve confused myself. Sorry it just seems that I find nice side switch lights only to learn they have two switches. I might be projecting my fears in this case but it’s hard to tell with the wording.

The 26650 form factor is cool, making it a more solid light with potential for long operational abilities. (If I could only keep from putting the Dale mode in…)

Why keep it out? Chunk of copper and a quad XPL maybe… If only manufacturers of batteries would make a high discharge 26350 battery. I like the L5 if it comes with only one switch.

L5 has only one side switch. You can check it from FARFAR.

Thanks, Syracuse. What’s Farfar?

Farfarled. It’s the shop that sells a lot of Supfire lights, unfortunately no PayPal option though.

See leaftye’s link from post #1

I’ve heard they will do $15 if >50 pieces, I would be all over that price for A6’s. They fit quad optic’s BTW.

If these are the guys posting here from DHGate, for Aussies they accept BPay, from the US PayPal was an option, and other countries have options too. Point is the system they use works fine. Delivery time is reasonable too (under 2 weeks). I was happy with the service, BPay just took a few days to appear in the DHGate Aussie bank account which is normal for BPay.

I believe it depends on the particular seller as to what payment options they accept. (Like ebay and aliexpress). But yes, you and several BLF members have indeed confirmed successful transactions on DHgate.

IIRC, it was the same seller. DHGate sets up the payment process, not the seller. They hold it in escrow until you acknowledge the transaction as completed. For me, I could use a few methods but not PayPal. While I was in discussion with another BLF member who had PayPal as an option on the same light. We couldnt work out why that was.

you are right, somehow I saw only the flashlight :smiley:
L5 is also nice, unfortunately because of the batteries shipping problem I can’t get any decent 26650 cells or any other lithium cell

I’m liking that L5