Groupbuy has ended!: Nitecore HC50 headlamp *coupon codes sent to all* anyone else, can now also participate-> pm

nvm

Zelee: i run mine easily on flattop unprotected ncr18650b, so every1 else should be able to do that too :slight_smile:

Thats great since i got 7 flat top battery from several laptop battery :bigsmile:
But on the review it said there is a protection that make the flat top can’t be used

Its certainly a wider held view you cant run flat tops due to mechanical reverse polarity protection strips. You could solder a blob, or use a magnet to correct it though.

You want a video proof?

Here ya go http://tinypic.com/r/11ttp42/8

There are many who would buy it, if we hit 50, but if everyone will be waiting for that moment, looks like we’ll never make it :slight_smile:

don’t worry because i’m a patient man,it’s part of my charm :wink:

How many do we have all together with the ones who would buy now + the “when we hit 50” group? Are we pretty close to the 50 mark?

Around 20 of those “if we hit 50”. 22 would still be missing :slight_smile:

You are not yet obligated to buy, if i put you on the list, as the vendor hasn’t yet supplied the flashlights.

PM for price please.

Please add me to the GB list!

PM sent.

Could you PM me the price?

Its very tempting!!!

Pm please, i have always wanted this light, but price and import taxes stopped me

Count me in if we hit 50.

PM me price too. Thx

Please PM me the price. Thanks

PS: So is it safe to use unprotected cells on this? The ones that don’t have a button top?

I’d be interested in the price.